Blade Runner 2049

Geek

Just saw this in IMAX. Man it was incredible, it just did so much right. The visuals in this were some of the best I've ever seen. The sex scene was mesmerizing yet bizarre. 

There's so much that is left up to the viewer's interpretation. It's a shame that it hasn't done better at the box office. 

4 hours ago, sunnygsm said:

Just saw this in IMAX. Man it was incredible, it just did so much right. The visuals in this were some of the best I've ever seen. The sex scene was mesmerizing yet bizarre. 

There's so much that is left up to the viewer's interpretation. It's a shame that it hasn't done better at the box office. 

I think maybe a lot of people were put off by the 2h 47m running time. It's a shame. 

6 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

I think maybe a lot of people were put off by the 2h 47m running time. It's a shame. 

I've never understood run time putting people off. If it's a good movie then run time shouldn't be an issue.

12 hours ago, RamRod said:

I've never understood run time putting people off. If it's a good movie then run time shouldn't be an issue.

It's just the way people are they see that it's almost 3 hours and say I can't stay focused for that long and pass. It's ridiculous I agree but I know people who passed because of it. 

Even though it has an insane run time, it really didn't feel that way. Saw it last night, and this was easily probably a top 5 movie theater experience. Fantastic movie that really draws you in and doesn't necessarily beat you over the head explaining everything. Not necessarily a movie you can just sit down and watch whenever, but I thought it was fantastic.

Archived