• 3+ turnovers
    • 3+ TDs
  2. 2. Cam Newton through the air -

• eclipses 300 passing yards
    • 200-250 passing yards
    • 100-200 passing yards
    • 50-100 passing yards
    • less than 50 passing yards
  3. 3. Practice? We talking about practice??

• TO ratio +1-2
    • TO ratio -1-2
    • TO ratio +3+
    • TO ratio -3+
    • TO ratio dead even

4 minutes ago, LD696 said:

Am I wrong to think the first three weeks was all that Cam had left in the tank? Probably yes, but the vital signs are pretty weak lately.

Im wondering if he was actually asymptomatic with Covid. He looks strange all around. He isnt moving normally and his throwing motion is out of whack, like he is compensating for a lack of strength. 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I think the worst part about this season, if Cam isn't playing well, who is there to be excited about? Chase who is the best close but no cigar pressure player? Gilmore who makes an unseen difference? Damien Harris?

Winning always makes the kool-aid taste better, they just need that ingredient. 

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im wondering if he was actually asymptomatic with Covid. He looks strange all around. He isnt moving normally and his throwing motion is out of whack, like he is compensating for a lack of strength. 

Yes, his head tilt backwards windup is terrible. My problem is that the decision making is not improving even though he spends more time in the offense and gels with his weapons.

1 minute ago, LD696 said:

Yes, his head tilt backwards windup is terrible. My problem is that the decision making is not improving even though he spends more time in the offense and gels with his weapons.

Hard to make a good decision when it literally doesnt exist

Post game BB stated that Cam is absolutely their QB going forward, and Stid was just getting some work in at the end of the game. How much do we really believe that comment? 

Cam has had 3 bad games in a row .. i think the Bills game is Cams last chance. If he plays poorly Stidham gets swapped at halftime and gets his first start against the Jets ( perfect opportunity) 

Embarrassing on all levels. First time I've shut off a Pats game in the 3rd quarter in the last 20 years.

I don't know what Cam's deal is, but I have a few guesses. The lack of designed runs is baffling. McDaniels has essentially handcuffed him into not playing to his strengths, knowing full well that the team just doesn't have the bodies out there to win games with him staying in the pocket. Cam isn't a dumb guy by any stretch, but he absolutely gets frustrated when things don't go right, and it causes him to be careless with the ball. 

The defense is completely helpless against opponents that scheme well. The front-7 is too young and inexperienced. Especially at linebacker. The only veteran leadership is in the secondary. Hightower sitting out the year was a fatal blow to this unit.

I know they're not going to tank, but if they don't add AT LEAST two more guys for Cam to throw to, they might as well be. 

25 minutes ago, Starless said:

the team just doesn't have the bodies out there to win games

I know you were talking about the offense, but in my heart I believe this overall. 

The Covid-19 opt outs are really hurting us. We have ZERO depth on defense, even in the secondary consider we base 5 DBs most games. Devin is showing his age and Phillips is hit or miss IMO. Dugger and Williams are not stepping up. Bentley was the most embarrassing player on the field today IMO. Outside of him, who is there at LB? I mean really? I suppose you could count Simon, Chase, and Copeland but come one, that's just a lie. He is our ONLY LB. The DL has STARTED guys on the PRACTICE SQUAD two weeks in a row. We all know the WR corp is thin and ish and Julian is either in steep decline, not interested in playing with Cam/without Brady, or is hurt (which I dont buy). RB is a revolving door. Sure, the ground game plays well most games but its always a different guy and it kills any momentum those guys have of stringing together games. The OL is a bright spot, but only if there could stay healthy, which they havent AT ALL. Each guy has missed time on that line this season and we arent even halfway home. 

This IS a rebuild year. I am sorry for those who still had hope, but it absolutely is. This team is barren, sad to say. I honestly believe Cam was brought in to see if he fit in with the team as a potential long term option while BB grooms the next guy. I dont think BB is the type to toss a rookie into the fray year one.