• 3+ turnovers
    • 3+ TDs
  2. 2. Cam Newton through the air -

• eclipses 300 passing yards
    • 200-250 passing yards
    • 100-200 passing yards
    • 50-100 passing yards
    • less than 50 passing yards
  3. 3. Practice? We talking about practice??

• TO ratio +1-2
    • TO ratio -1-2
    • TO ratio +3+
    • TO ratio -3+
    • TO ratio dead even

8 hours ago, Naq said:

Man, between this, losing my job, breaking up with my fiancé, getting evicted, and losing my cat 2020 has been rough... 

Its been a while since I've been on here. 

sorry to hear all that man. You'll turn it around. Only worry about what you control

• Like 2

I see the Pats with 6 wins this year based on yesterday game. So I'm using 2020 draft and the Pats are looking at the 10 the pick in the draft.  The positions needed are QB, LB, WR and DL. Here are players that could be there at 10th pick.

1. Trey Lance QB

2. Marvin Wilson DT , Jay Tufele IDL

3. Micah Parsons LB , Dylan Moses LB

4. Greg Rosseau DE ,  Xavier Thomas DE

5. Ja'Marr Chase WR

6. Shaun Wade CB

The only player that I see the Pats taking is ( picked before 10) Micah Parsons LB. My guess is there is no QB at 10. BB will trade down in the 1st RD.

My shock pick, Rondale Moore WR Purdue. Why Moore, because there is no way BB IMO would pick this type of player. 😁 When ever I say they will not pick this player/ position they take him.

Edited by m haynes

...well that was a tough watch. Unless the offense comes around this season could get ugly. The good thing is that the AFCE is not great and could be winnable at 10-6/9-7 (Not that that matters much, because the Ravens/Steelers/Chiefs will likely stomp them in the play-offs).

If they lose next week at the Bills that could be game blouses on the season, and the firesale is on. Edelman is likely gone, as are both McCourtys. White too. The offense, barring OL and RB, needs a renovation but the D is still strong. Gilmore might be a luxury who gets traded before the end of his contract, but the rest are young and on small contracts.

Must be weird for a bunch of these veteran Pats players who have literally never lost more than 5 games in a season, but I'm strangely enthusiastic to watch it. I've never followed a rebuilding team before.

I honestly think this team will be okay going forward this season. I think there is still a shot at winning the division as the Dolphins are going with a rookie QB and the Bills have looked pretty mediocre the last three weeks. The OL is good, the run game is good and the secondary is obviously good. I will say, the LBs looked lost in space yesterday. That has to be a concern but overall the defense will end up being a top 10 unit. I don't know if Covid is affecting Cam or not, but the last two weeks have been ugly to watch. The weapons just aren't there on the outside but Cam shouldn't be skipping passes either. This game against the Bills will go a long way in determining if this team can still make the playoffs, or better yet win the division or not. 

18 hours ago, Naq said:

Man, between this, losing my job, breaking up with my fiancé, getting evicted, and losing my cat 2020 has been rough... 

I feel for you baby. As someone who's in a bit of a rocky situation himself, I am frustrated and saddened and angry and hopeful all at the same time.

On 10/25/2020 at 6:24 PM, Naq said:

Good to see ya again. I hope things get better for you.

18 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I honestly think this team will be okay going forward this season. I think there is still a shot at winning the division as the Dolphins are going with a rookie QB and the Bills have looked pretty mediocre the last three weeks. The OL is good, the run game is good and the secondary is obviously good. I will say, the LBs looked lost in space yesterday. That has to be a concern but overall the defense will end up being a top 10 unit. I don't know if Covid is affecting Cam or not, but the last two weeks have been ugly to watch. The weapons just aren't there on the outside but Cam shouldn't be skipping passes either. This game against the Bills will go a long way in determining if this team can still make the playoffs, or better yet win the division or not. 

Yeah Bentley and Copeland were absolutely brutal, and a scheme like 49ers was always going to expose that. Lack any form of quality at LB. 

This season is done unfortunately. It's time to trade and develop the young talent for next year.

I thought it would be struggle but when the players left due to C-19. my optimism went out the window however than they sign Newton and I had hope.  Boy was I happy the start of the season., we had again, hope.  But that was short lived.  Here what were looking at for the rest of the season which I see a total of 6 wins and the 10th pick in next years draft.

1. QB   Cam is done. His arm is gone. You can see (throwing motion) he trying to protect his shoulder.

2. Our LBs were exposed last game and I see more of that going forward. They are slow as crap.

3.  WR  group is  horrible. Our O-line are faster than they are.

4.  TE is a major question. We have no idea what we have. Its really disappointing not see them involved this year. Yes I know rookies have a hard time.

5. OL is the big positive this year. We finally have players that are backup that are young and have skills. Major building blocks going forward.

6. DB group also set for the future. We could use a safety.

We need to trade all vets that won't be here in the future. The Pats can really jump start a new era in 2021 with cap money and draft picks.  Here a possibility with the 10th pick.

Micah Parsons lb Penn State, Ja'Marr Chase WR LSU, Dylan Moses LB Alabama,

PS That camera incident was a big kick in the nuts, losing the 3rd round pick 2021 draft.  Idiots

Edited by m haynes

I need to see what they're like against Buffalo. If we really stink it out, I'm up for torpedoing the season. If we play well though, and put together drives, force them off the field often....even if we lose, I'll be hopeful that season will not be a 5 or 6 win season.

Not ready to abandon Cam yet. I did abandon this ghastly WR unit weeks ago though. I'm ps'd with BB/JMc for not at least trying the TEs

Edited by Hunter2_1