Pats @ Bills GDT 11/1

bigbadbuff

36 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Isn’t Keene an inactive?

No, he's active, according to the latest one I've seen. Asiasi was a healthy scratch due to 'personal reasons...'

Edit: You're ahead of me! I've been lied to, not you!! 1 TE!!!! hahaha

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 1

On paper, this should be a blowout Bills win. With the weather and the Pats ability to run the ball, I see a closer game than probably most. Playing 1 half of great D vs. the Jets after being embarrassed on the field all year on that side of the ball, does not prove to me that we have turned the corner. We shut down the NE running game, though, and I will change my tune, but right now, our D is definitely our weakness. Nasty weather will further "equalize" these two teams, with an increased tendency to turn the ball over. I believe we will win, but if we don't, Gawd help us!

Patriots 17

Bills        24

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

On paper, this should be a blowout Bills win. With the weather and the Pats ability to run the ball, I see a closer game than probably most. Playing 1 half of great D vs. the Jets after being embarrassed on the field all year on that side of the ball, does not prove to me that we have turned the corner. We shut down the NE running game, though, and I will change my tune, but right now, our D is definitely our weakness. Nasty weather will further "equalize" these two teams, with an increased tendency to turn the ball over. I believe we will win, but if we don't, Gawd help us!

Patriots 17

Bills        24

We did well against Jacobs and for the most part Henry too. I agree though, today is a big test.

I'll say Bills 23, Pats 10.