DVOA and the Bucs

bucsfan333

9 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

we really have had a tough schedule this year

but we should be good for these last 4 games, if anything , we lucked out with that 

should have beaten the Bears smh 

I don't really have much confidence in any of these last 4 games. I think they could go either way! 

13 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

I don't really have much confidence in any of these last 4 games. I think they could go either way! 

Nah

I find it hard to believe we don't go 3-1 if not 4-0 these last 4 games 

The only threat is the Vikings this week

None of these guys have a defense

Which is the only time TB12 has struggled

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Interesting. I think this offense is in fact better 2010 we had the cupcake schedule. 

side note: love the adjustment Bowles did with our safeties last week. Basically played robber inside leverage help for our DB’s against in routes/ crosses. Lets see what he dials up vs ATL. Bowles is showing different looks each phase of the season.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

Interesting. I think this offense is in fact better 2010 we had the cupcake schedule. 

side note: love the adjustment Bowles did with our safeties last week. Basically played robber inside leverage help for our DB’s against in routes/ crosses. Lets see what he dials up vs ATL. Bowles is showing different looks each phase of the season.

I just hate playing 10 yards off the wr in coverage

And I swear, we just let cousins get so many runs last week . How many times do they have to do that back to back before we start spying them.

• Like 1