Bucs (5-2) @ Giants (1-6)- MNF

ravishingone

5 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

They have one player that use to always give the Bucs problems when he played for the Panthers  James Bradberry.  He's also arguably one of the best corners this year.

He can line up on Evans. We don't throw him the ball that much anyway.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, indifference said:

Seems like Brady is only interested in attacking teams worse DBs. Wonder if teams are going to adjust at some point but its very interesting to watch.

Helps having his choice of receiver too. Even with nobody being 100%, we're stacked.

Curious to see how the Giants defense attacks the Bucs.  Watched most of the game against the Eagles.  Very stout against the run in base, especially between the tackles.  Would the Bucs try and go off tackle?  They unveiled #TossLeft and it worked well against the Raiders.  

Where it gets interesting is the Giants nickel and dime packages.  Taking 2 LBs off makes them very small, so do the Bucs try and run against that front?  They didn t blitz very much and played a lot of zone some times rushing only 3.  In theory, making the Bucs take the check down seems sound, except the Bucs weapons are a complete different level then the Eagles.  Brady will find the blown coverage and capitalize every time.

I expect Brady in shot gun a lot, spread the Giants wide and make them be sound play after play.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Curious to see how the Giants defense attacks the Bucs.  Watched most of the game against the Eagles.  Very stout against the run in base, especially between the tackles.  Would the Bucs try and go off tackle?  They unveiled #TossLeft and it worked well against the Raiders.  

Where it gets interesting is the Giants nickel and dime packages.  Taking 2 LBs off makes them very small, so do the Bucs try and run against that front?  They didn t blitz very much and played a lot of zone some times rushing only 3.  In theory, making the Bucs take the check down seems sound, except the Bucs weapons are a complete different level then the Eagles.  Brady will find the blown coverage and capitalize every time.

I expect Brady in shot gun a lot, spread the Giants wide and make them be sound play after play.

Lawerence is a hog up front, our best chance is to run perimeter and cutback type runs. The Giants arent scared either they sent the house after Wentz but I think it had more to do with PHI having no real weapons. I for sure think Fournette will have a big night.