Bucs (5-2) @ Giants (1-6)- MNF

ravishingone

Godwin is going to miss the game with a broken finger, so more Justin Watson in the slot.  If only they could find another WR after this game.

tenor.gif

Back to this game.  I can t wait for this game to hopefully remove the stench of last yrs game.  The Danny Dimes nickname was born from this game.  I have to believe our defense still has not forgotten.

On offense, keep doing the same.  Another chance for Tyler Johnson to contribute.  To say the least, the Bucs cannot afford to lose this game.  

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Third straight win by 25+.

Or we riot.

I still feel the pain of the Matt Gay FG miss just thinking about this game.  The defense should be rabid dawgs in this game.  They were embarrassed in that game last season.

I just can t fathom Brady letting this team get complacent on Monday night.

Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Scotty Miller are all dealing with nagging injuries and are not 100 percent healthy. 

Arians cited the receivers' health in explaining why the team signed Antonio Brown to a one-year deal. “They’re hurting,” Arians said, “they’re playing, but they’re nowhere near full speed. I think we can get better and better. ... Offensively we’ve been struggling all year with injuries. I wanna be able to make that playoff push with whoever’s available.” Arians said Godwin (hamstring) is playing at 80 percent, Evans (ankle) at 80 percent, and Miller (hip) at 85 percent.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Scotty Miller are all dealing with nagging injuries and are not 100 percent healthy. 

Arians cited the receivers' health in explaining why the team signed Antonio Brown to a one-year deal. “They’re hurting,” Arians said, “they’re playing, but they’re nowhere near full speed. I think we can get better and better. ... Offensively we’ve been struggling all year with injuries. I wanna be able to make that playoff push with whoever’s available.” Arians said Godwin (hamstring) is playing at 80 percent, Evans (ankle) at 80 percent, and Miller (hip) at 85 percent.

I'm really wondering if we could trade a 4-5th rounder for a solid WR somewhere. These injuries are starting to worry me. I think a mid round pick would definitely be worth it right now.

Who would be the targets? 

11 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

this should be another blowout

Giants D is good though despite not having any big names , but by the time the 4th quarter comes around we should be wearing them down

42-17 Bucs

They have one player that use to always give the Bucs problems when he played for the Panthers  James Bradberry.  He's also arguably one of the best corners this year.