Sign in to follow this  
X_Factor_40

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

I've gone from top 5 pick to 8th seed in playoffs thanks to a 5 game win streak. Down to me and @detfan782004 for 8th spot. I think if I lose and he wins, I'm out. Both win or lose, I'm in. 

This week didn't even matter, 3rd seed or 6 th seed just want 100% health for next match up.

Gear up folks playoffs are right around the corner good luck to all playoff teams.

It feels good to finally get into the playoffs as the #4 seed after a couple of years of rebuilding. It actually paid off a bit! 

Looks like right now my five keepers for next year will be 

Lindor

Moncada

Ramirez

Buxton

Martinez

see you all next years draft 

They were all good match ups coming down to Sunday but having 5 bats sit no chance to pull it out I figured it was over yet my SP gave me a chance to face and lose to LBC who is having a monster season.  But nope  Zimmerman pulled it out for him late last night going 3-4 he out hit both our teams on Sunday.

LBC it seems this is your year & Rogue nice match you deserved it way more then I did good luck next match.

Look forward to next year GO LIONS & GO BLUE !!

On 9/18/2017 at 6:06 AM, LION KING said:

They were all good match ups coming down to Sunday but having 5 bats sit no chance to pull it out I figured it was over yet my SP gave me a chance to face and lose to LBC who is having a monster season.  But nope  Zimmerman pulled it out for him late last night going 3-4 he out hit both our teams on Sunday.

LBC it seems this is your year & Rogue nice match you deserved it way more then I did good luck next match.

Look forward to next year GO LIONS & GO BLUE !!

Thanks - I figured that it was over when I checked on Sunday afternoon, but then my team just eked out a win.