Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Yeah. I'm afraid that sort of looks like it's the case. Knew I'd regret it when I swapped Sale for him. Still, the potential and pedigree are so incredibly high I can't do anything but hope it's fixable and try to wait it out.

3 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Why was jd davis kept? Lmao

If you're looking at transactions, I think that every player drafted shows as a keeper. We draft offline and pick up players as we go so we can see who's still left in ESPN's pool. I'm guessing that since we don't online draft, X just makes everyone keepers for ease's sake.

We actually only keep 5 though.

Check out the transactions tab on Yuli Gurriel. That's what I mean... The "k" thing you speak of is the actual keepers though. Not sure why he was actually kept if that's the case. Phreak loved certain prospects though... He had a big love for Profar for a few years and I think held him for more than a year before he eventually bombed in the majors.

There are some interesting trends you'll notice. LK is very likely related to Neil Walker, for example. Only reasonable explanation.

14 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Check out the transactions tab on Yuli Gurriel. That's what I mean... The "k" thing you speak of is the actual keepers though. Not sure why he was actually kept if that's the case. Phreak loved certain prospects though... He had a big love for Profar for a few years and I think held him for more than a year before he eventually bombed in the majors.

There are some interesting trends you'll notice. LK is very likely related to Neil Walker, for example. Only reasonable explanation.

I am guessing Phreaks team was void of talent outside the top 4 so he had initially set Davis as a keeper for next year in hopes he would become keeper worthy.  If there is a K next to them now, it means someone has set their keepers for next year.

18 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I concur. LK is related to Neil Walker.

Goodness gracious. I’ve only made two trades. Normally I make 6 or so during the draft.

I would like to upgrade my pitching. If anyone wants picks and/depth players. 

Im deep at SS cod would move Segura or Anderson.

I will listen on Machado but an offer would have to blow me away.

Archived