Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

35 minutes ago, TimeForChange said:

With Donaldson to the DL. It’s insane that Vlad isn’t up given the success of young players around the league.

If only the jays weren’t a bit better

They’re being careful with him. He still has to be better defensively and they’re hoping the time and coaching allow him to improve before they call him up.

2 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Given the nine more hits and better batting average I’m not certain I had a big advantage in at bats. 

Its all good anyway. My guys couldn’t hit a basketball today. ?

Same here my guys seem to forget to hit on Sundays. Every week now for the past month the bats have killed me on Sunday.

I live in Portland Oregon, so we have that kind of thing here. With a full bar in the middle of it. I'd call it "hipster nonsense", but I actually had a pretty good time. :D

It was cool to play all the games I did as a child. I'm too young for Galaga etc, but Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Off-Road were my jam.

13 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

I live in Portland Oregon, so we have that kind of thing here. With a full bar in the middle of it. I'd call it "hipster nonsense", but I actually had a pretty good time. :D

It was cool to play all the games I did as a child. I'm too young for Galaga etc, but Golden Axe, Altered Beast, and Off-Road were my jam.

We have “the Grid” in Lansing. It’s a cool little bit of games and beer.

Arcades rocked I use to have all the high scores for Gauntlet, the game where you start with 300 health and play a Wizard, warrior,Elf, Valkrie  every second your health would count down. You needed to get pumpkins for food & it was like a D & D dungeon first 7 boards were same where you made your food. I used to play for hours on a quarter bad ### game lets just say they got rid of it because of me !~  

Archived