GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

This isn’t a team lead by Jake Locker. Bit extreme.

Didn't say it was. I said the team feels like those days. Are you upset with how I feel?😄 I have no qualms with Ryan Tannehill, he is obviously the guy. If the Ravens don't put up 33+ points I will be shocked.

14 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the pass rush doesn't matter one bit if we're playing so far off that the QB can get the ball to his first read in 2 seconds. it's all broken.

This is very true.  What also is true is why are they aligned that way. Is it the coaches don’t trust the pass rush enough so if we play press they think it will lead to a ton of big plays.  Or is it the coaches don’t trust our DB enough to keep things in front of them by being beat quickly off the ball.  I imagine it is a mix of the two but we will never know because coaches will never tell us who they think can’t handle the job good enough.   And yes I imagine part of it philosophy of a bend don’t break mind.   

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Didn't say it was. I said the team feels like those days. Are you upset with how I feel?😄 I have no qualms with Ryan Tannehill, he is obviously the guy. If the Ravens don't put up 33+ points I will be shocked.

No you are actually the one upset. Haha. Keep trolling. None of those Jake Locker teams could hold a candle to this team. 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

And I didn’t watch Baltimore play but I did watch us and still think -

Change three plays.

1 a drop by AJ

2 an 3 - errors on the OL that lead directly to a shanked 16 yard punt and a punt block for a aTD.   

amd we win last week.  

They looked very ineffective against the patriots. They don’t look like the same Ravens team they were last year. Missing key players and Lamar is going through some growing pains passing the ball.