Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

Just now, The Orca said:

This doesn't correlate to the facts lol 

It absolutely does. There's only two possibilities, both of which leaidng ot the same conclusion

• You're either scum/3rd faking information on day 1 which would be an outright awful play
  • or you're town attempting an awful and transparent reaction test of some sort.

Either way makes you a liability to town.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It absolutely does. There's only two possibilities, both of which leaidng ot the same conclusion

• You're either scum/3rd faking information on day 1 which would be an outright awful play
  • or you're town attempting an awful and transparent reaction test of some sort.

Either way makes you a liability to town.

Then why have you done it in the past?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then why have you done it in the past?

Reaction testing is a pretty great play sometimes but I don't think Ive attempted it that often on this site?

Either way, trying to get a reaction off info you allegedly had in your Role PM, especially in a setup where all possible roles are known, is something I would never attempt to do because of how innately unbelievable it is.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reaction testing is a pretty great play sometimes but I don't think Ive attempted it that often on this site?

Either way, trying to get a reaction off info you allegedly had in your Role PM, especially in a setup where all possible roles are known, is something I would never attempt to do because of how innately unbelievable it is.

You actually did it on me one game. Faked a day invest and then modkilled yourself to get me lynched D1....We were both town. How could you forget that and your reaction here to being, im scum, though recognizing it could be a reaction test is pretty telling 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You actually did it on me one game. Faked a day invest and then modkilled yourself to get me lynched D1....We were both town. How could you forget that and your reaction here to being, im scum, though recognizing it could be a reaction test is pretty telling 

I do recall I was being lynched due to your stupid reads in the first place as town cop. I did not do it at day start. And yes, in hindsight it definitely didn't work out.

Which is why it's so baffling to me that a town Orca would attempt it. At day start, which is even stupider.

And yes, being a reaction test is the only situation you're possibly town. If you are town, it's time to retract. If you do not, I will work under the assumption you're scum.

17 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I do recall I was being lynched due to your stupid reads in the first place as town cop. I did not do it at day start. And yes, in hindsight it definitely didn't work out.

Which is why it's so baffling to me that a town Orca would attempt it. At day start, which is even stupider.

And yes, being a reaction test is the only situation you're possibly town. If you are town, it's time to retract. If you do not, I will work under the assumption you're scum.

Again giving me ultimatums lol....isn't going to cut it. 

Why so worried when you have 2 votes?