Malfs Great Idea Mafia: MAFIA WINS!!!

Malfatron

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Nacho: Day vigilante, claimed 1 shot, killed SwAg 

Orca: Claimed masons with squire (flipped werewolf) and now chat has disappeared 

BBB: vanilla town

Swoosh: retired marine

Pickle: Soft Claimed parrot, would take a miracle statistically to be true, but came out immediately to claim credit for Matts. Partner? Governor? 

Mwil: vanilla town

updated with bbb, mwil, and me

Edited by swoosh

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

with the set up, I'm predicting there are 4 town and 2 others left. 

town:

myself

nacho

orca

mwil or bbb

other:

pickle

mwil or bbb

I dont know.

Upon reflection, I think Pickle's Parrot claim makes a lot of sense. Either way, if he is a scum killer, that means the werewolves are likely still alive (since it takes three kills to kill Matts). Which means it's best to lynch outside Pickle today.

Pickle should also be kept alive because if he is town and dies, he can potentially clear someone. It is possible there's two werewolves left... but in that case, if we lynch wrong and Pickle fails to parrot correctly, we'll lose anyway since we'd be in mylo. However, if Pickle dies and we're down to four we'll know for sure that whoever he claimed to have parroted is innocent (unless there actually is another scum faction around in which case we'd likely be down to 3 and the last town can play kingsmaker)

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I dont know.

Upon reflection, I think Pickle's Parrot claim makes a lot of sense. Either way, if he is a scum killer, that means the werewolves are likely still alive (since it takes three kills to kill Matts). Which means it's best to lynch outside Pickle today.

Pickle should also be kept alive because if he is town and dies, he can potentially clear someone. It is possible there's two werewolves left... but in that case, if we lynch wrong and Pickle fails to parrot correctly, we'll lose anyway since we'd be in mylo.

I've just never seen orca be this confident in pickle being scum, so I've been mostly just been leaning on that. On the other hand, pickle has just laid down too easily. I don't think he does that as scum. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I've just never seen orca be this confident in pickle being scum, so I've been mostly just been leaning on that. On the other hand, pickle has just laid down too easily. I don't think he does that as scum. 

You know... previously in the game I thought there was a lot of evidence that Orca was indeed a mason with squire, but this could easily be because they were teammates. I still townread Orca but I wouldn't go as far to clear him.

Either way, there's no reason to lynch Pickle today... there's almost certainly another scum in play.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Better odds statistically to draw mafia and way better odds to draw werewolf.  The actual odds of more than 1 vanilla is extremely small.  

Mwil 

I'm good with it. I thought that's the direction we should've went yesterday. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You know... previously in the game I thought there was a lot of evidence that Orca was indeed a mason with squire, but this could easily be because they were teammates. I still townread Orca but I wouldn't go as far to clear him.

Either way, there's no reason to lynch Pickle today... there's almost certainly another scum in play.

absolutely agree that there are at least 2 others left. 

really think it has to be one of the two claimed vanilla town today. mwil has played a classic, active town game, whereas bbb has played that classic, lay low scum game. but my gut tells me it's reverse. just a hunch. 

Edited by swoosh