Multiple Members of Team test Positive

paraven

Not that there is an overwhelming amount of missed tackles but I think that comes with the territory of him trying to strip the ball. I do think he’s dealing with some kind of shoulder injury. It’s seemingly popped up in games over and over again. Not sure how that affects him but it has clearly bothered him

• Like 1

19 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

I don’t mind butting heads. I think I butt heads with the people who think most like me in general. Just imagine the devils advocate within my own mind.😆

But yeah, I figured it was just the delivery and my interpretation because it didn’t seem similar to your usual critiques of things. Which is why I was just looking to clarify. But it’s all good. I got it after your response but just was looking to clarify my point further there to eliminate confusion... as I can see where implicitly it seems I’m supposing covid has impacted his health, but that wasn’t entirely where I was going with it and felt I should clarify.

Understood. 

I'm just touchy with this covid stuff, as we all are at this point. I'm ready for the vaccine and hopefully something resembling normal later next year. 

I also can come off like a complete d*ck sometimes in responses, I'm completely self aware haha

Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) Tweeted:
Statement from Ravens team president **** Cass: https://t.co/UmZFDUpUWX

After analyzing the outbreak, the NFL determined the Ravens had four unique strains of COVID-19 present in their facility. Only one of those strains was responsible for spreading the virus to players and staff members, according to Cass.

Wow. 4 different strains present at the facility is pretty crazy. There are only 6 strains total. Wonder if the strain from Humphrey was different to what his teammates got.