Week 12 Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Outside of Wentz, Goff is by far the worst QB among the NFC playoff contenders. Wouldn't mind getting the Rams WC weekend

Only problem there would be their ability to put Ramsey on Adams. How would we adjust? 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I present exhibit B

He's only pretending that would be a game because he's mad they got a free win. He would have never thought that was going to be a real game otherwise, but admitting that would ruin the entire thing he's bitching about.

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

Saints weren't losing this game. We can stop being butthurt about it.

For me, I just don’t know if the league is being consistent (surprise!) by canceling one game for COVID reasons and not this one. 

I also don’t want NO to have any easier path to the 1 seed while we are in the hunt, but they likely would have taken these guys at Mile High. It would have been a different game, though. 

I’m also glad we have a resident proctologist on the board. You never know when you might need one. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

It would be real nice if SF could score here and go up 20-3. 

Btw.....you think the SF DC will be a prime candidate for an HC opening.....like DET?

I'm not sure I want SF getting their eligible pieces back and sneaking into the playoffs.  Even without Bosa and Thomas, they would give GB all they can handle in a playoff match up if they have the rest of their team available.

Just now, Refugee said:

For me, I just don’t know if the league is being consistent (surprise!) by canceling one game for COVID reasons and not this one. 

I also don’t want NO to have any easier path to the 1 seed while we are in the hunt, but they likely would have taken these guys at mike high. It would have been a different game, though. 

I’m also glad we have a resident proctologist on the board. You never know when you need one. 

I didn't read any details but I thought there was some protocol followed here in terms of this not looking like a super spreader type deal. Secondly all those QBs are just contract traces minus one right? I think. Lastly, the league isn't going to go well they don't have QBs!! That's not fair! Especially when they were admitting to not have been wearing masks. Might have been some payback for that 

Long story short, I don't think they wanted to make an exception just because of what the position was, that's not what this is about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Outside of Wentz, Goff is by far the worst QB among the NFC playoff contenders. Wouldn't mind getting the Rams WC weekend

He’s Jekyl and Hyde but they are still a dangerous team. If you get good Goff they can battle any team in the league. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He's only pretending that would be a game because he's mad they got a free win. He would have never thought that was going to be a real game otherwise, but admitting that would ruin the entire thing he's bitching about.

Yep.  Like I said earlier, DEN losing their QB's seems to have morphed into a fantasy that DEN had a real shot to win this game with Lock.  They didn't.

• Like 1

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I’m surprised the Buccaneers aren’t further behind.

The Chiefs are legitimately the scariest damn Super Bowl defender I can remember.

They’re not just AFC good, they’re good.  Period.  

That Barrett forced fumble was huge. What else is new? Brady getting bailed out by his defense to keep him in games is a tradition unlike any other. 

That coach, Boy wonder at QB with those weapons and just enough defensive pieces in the right places is a perfect storm of team. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m surprised the Buccaneers aren’t further behind.

The Chiefs are legitimately the scariest damn Super Bowl defender I can remember.

They’re not just AFC good, they’re good.  Period.  

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'm not sure I want SF getting their eligible pieces back and sneaking into the playoffs.  Even without Bosa and Thomas, they would give GB all they can handle in a playoff match up if they have the rest of their team available.

This is true.....but I'm just playing the record game. A LAR loss and GB win switches our positions in the playoff rankings. If SEA wins - they'll retake the NFCW lead - but - I think (at this point) we hold the tie break with them for the #2 spot.    

SF - att 5+6 with a win today - still has a ways to go to (both) win the NFCW and get in to the playoffs.

I'm just hedging my bets each week with a "we win and everybody ahead of us loses" mentality......cause I'm figuring we're probably gonna lose somewhere down the line.