Week 12 Games

Leader

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

I didn't read any details but I thought there was some protocol followed here in terms of this not looking like a super spreader type deal. Secondly all those QBs are just contract traces minus one right? I think. Lastly, the league isn't going to go well they don't have QBs!! That's not fair! Especially when they were admitting to not have been wearing masks. Might have been some payback for that 

Long story short, I don't think they wanted to make an exception just because of what the position was, that's not what this is about.

Denver should have just said the whole team was hanging out by the QB water cooler, contact trace that!  I understand there is a slippery slope but it is a terrible position to be in and I hate the Broncos. 

Did you see they petitioned to get one of their assistant coaches to play QB and were denied?  Now that would have been worth tuning in for. 

Edited by Refugee

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

Denver should have just said the whole team was hanging out by the QB water cooler, contract trace that!  I understand there is a slippery slope but it is a terrible position to be in and I hate the Broncos. 

Did you see they petitioned to get one of their assistant coaches to play QB and were denied?  Now that would have been worth tuning in for. 

I mean, could it have been any worse? This guy's only completions are to the defense and a screen pass

Just now, Norm said:

I mean, could it have been any worse? This guy's only completions are to the defense and a screen pass

It would have been better to have a guy immersed in the system and you would have seen the equivalent of Luke Getsy reliving his glory days. 

Also, you know the Patriots would have found a way to exploit the loophole and had an assistant coaching squad built like a second practice squad.