Week 12 Games

Leader

Green Bay (H) over Chicago  -  Damn well better.
Houston over Detroit (H)   -  A game day switch that I'll probably regret.
Dallas (H) over Washington  -  Two lousy teams. Going with DAL because........not sure why I'm going with DAL.
Pittsburgh (H) over Baltimore   -   The shine's come off BALT.
Las Vegas over Atlanta (H)   -   Vegas is starting to think highly of itself. ATL knows it stinks. 
Buffalo (H) over Los Angeles Chargers   -   I'm only picking the LAC when its a sure thing.
New York Giants over Cincinnati (H)   -  The Bengals descent begins.
Indianapolis (H) over Tennessee   -  The damn Colts will win again 😡
Minnesota (H) over Carolina   -   Not sure why I think MN should win.
Arizona over New England (H)   -   The Cards are the better team.
Miami over New York Jets (H)
Cleveland over Jacksonville (H)   
New Orleans over Denver (H)   -   Maybe there will be a blizzard and NOLA will freeze up.
Los Angeles Rams (H) over San Francisco   -   Perfect trap game for the Rams.
Kansas City over Tampa Bay (H)   -   An interesting game. Better O? KC. Better D? TB. Better QB? KC....so KC wins. Probably.
Seattle over Philadelphia (H)

Week 12 record:  11-5
Season record:   115-60

NFC Playoff Standings:
1.  New Orleans    8-2
2.  Los Angeles Rams    7-3   (Wins tie break over Green Bay based on best win percentage in conference games)
3.  Green Bay   7-3
4.  Philadelphia    3-6+1
5.  Seattle    7-3      
6.  Tampa Bay   7-4
7.  Arizona  6-4    

8.  Chicago   5-5
9.  Minnesota   4-6  
10.  Detroit   4-6

The NFCN knocking on the door.  We can take care of CHI straight up.

Edited by Leader

Baltimore’s two top RBs and a DT out on Covid restrictions. Does not bode well going up against undefeated Pit and it’s too bad because that looked to be the best Thanksgiving matchup. 

*Game postponed. I think it’s the right decision in such an important game but the same considerations now need to be applied to other teams who will see similar circumstances. 

Edited by Refugee

Hmmmmmm......DET's got a bunch of top line guys out.....but do I switch my pick to the HOU Texans? Really? HOU? At DET for the Thanksgiving game?

Yeahhhhhhhh.....I'm gonna do it.....although it doesnt feel right for no known reason.

Point differential. Go with that.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:43 AM, Refugee said:

Baltimore’s two top RBs and a DT out on Covid restrictions. Does not bode well going up against undefeated Pit and it’s too bad because that looked to be the best Thanksgiving matchup. 

*Game postponed. I think it’s the right decision in such an important game but the same considerations now need to be applied to other teams who will see similar circumstances. 

It's going to be tough as there becomes less weeks to "push " games back to.  

Not going to be surprised if a game or 2 don't get played if there is no playoff implications for the 2 teams.  

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It's going to be tough as there becomes less weeks to "push " games back to.  

Not going to be surprised if a game or 2 don't get played if there is no playoff implications for the 2 teams.  

If things keep going in this direction, it does become more likely but I’d bet they try hard to avoid it. Well, let’s get on a hot streak and win as many as we can in case they cut it short.  We’ve got some winnable games on deck, none bigger than this next one.