Week 12 - GDT - Saints (8-2) @ Broncos (4-6)

Mid Iowa

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

I'm really glad we're not playing a complete team today. We'd be getting smoked.

If we're up by 2+ scores in the 4th, you have to try Jameis if Hill continues to struggle. We're atleast 2 weeks away from Brees returning, and the Falcons aren't going to be a push over like last time. This level of performance won't cut it.

• Like 1

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

If we're up by 2+ scores in the 4th, you have to try Jameis if Hill continues to struggle. We're atleast 2 weeks away from Brees returning, and the Falcons aren't going to be a push over like last time. This level of performance won't cut it.

I totally agree. Especially after what the Falcons did to the Raiders today. 😳

3 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

I think they know and are comfortable with what Jameis can do, they need ot get Hill the reps and see if they can overcome his mistakes if they really do want to consider him as the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I think they know and are comfortable with what Jameis can do, they need ot get Hill the reps and see if they can overcome his mistakes if they really do want to consider him as the future.

You're right, but man it's risky with the #1 seed on the line. I really don't want to lose it.

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

You're right, but man it's risky with the #1 seed on the line. I really don't want to lose it.

Isn't GB the only team with tiebreakers over us?  We just have to hope they lose another game so we can have the leeway for an additional loss.