Jump to content

Week 12 - GDT - Saints (8-2) @ Broncos (4-6)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Mid Iowa said:

I'm really glad we're not playing a complete team today. We'd be getting smoked.

If we're up by 2+ scores in the 4th, you have to try Jameis if Hill continues to struggle. We're atleast 2 weeks away from Brees returning, and the Falcons aren't going to be a push over like last time. This level of performance won't cut it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Canadian Saint said:

If we're up by 2+ scores in the 4th, you have to try Jameis if Hill continues to struggle. We're atleast 2 weeks away from Brees returning, and the Falcons aren't going to be a push over like last time. This level of performance won't cut it.

I totally agree. Especially after what the Falcons did to the Raiders today. 😳

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

If we're up by 2+ scores in the 4th, you have to try Jameis if Hill continues to struggle. We're atleast 2 weeks away from Brees returning, and the Falcons aren't going to be a push over like last time. This level of performance won't cut it.

I think they know and are comfortable with what Jameis can do, they need ot get Hill the reps and see if they can overcome his mistakes if they really do want to consider him as the future.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raves said:

I think they know and are comfortable with what Jameis can do, they need ot get Hill the reps and see if they can overcome his mistakes if they really do want to consider him as the future.

You're right, but man it's risky with the #1 seed on the line. I really don't want to lose it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

You're right, but man it's risky with the #1 seed on the line. I really don't want to lose it.

Isn't GB the only team with tiebreakers over us?  We just have to hope they lose another game so we can have the leeway for an additional loss.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...