The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you are claiming a roleblock with limitations indy survivor who didn't use a move N1 lol

Not even a little bit. Role-Fishing noted though.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Just want to get the false statements in writing 

As per usual, you're wrong. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:
4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

So you are basically a nerfed SK.

got it.

you start plugging town, we need to end you for sure

Do you remember what Blue could do as Darth Vader with his choke ability?

Trust me, if I were a SK, I'd absolutely have killed Orca last night. I owe him about 5 more after what he's done to me as a vigilante/SK. And you, of all people, should understand how vindictive I am. :)

Orca's war with literacy rages on

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

you think all indy roles have to match up with abilities /wincons?  In a game of chess where the fundamental process of the game is that the pieces can do different things?

No, they dont have to.

But understanding orcas thought process is important, no?

Me: Hardclaims out of the gates without pressure yesterday. Today, hardclaims win con and role. I then hint at Malfatron, who likes the post, what my role is/does

Orca: You're a liar

Also Orca: Erroneously says what my role is and does, and he's not even close

Malfatron: 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

But understanding orcas thought process is important, no?

After going with Orca and doing a 180 on his vote of me D1 after saying he's fine "sharing the win".

Darth Vaders role.

If you roleblock the same player twice in a row, you kill them.

i think thats what you are claiming here

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Choke: Thrice per game, you may roleblock another target player. If used twice in a row on the same player, that player is killed, instead.
  • Search Your Feelings (with the Force): Once per game, target 3 other players. Other targets are chosen randomly to bring the total to 5 (you are told who the randoms are). You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players. When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, this ability targets all other players.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (melee): Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two nights in a row, but you can choose another.
  • Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Darth Vaders role.

If you roleblock the same player twice in a row, you kill them.

i think thats what you are claiming here

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• Force Choke: Thrice per game, you may roleblock another target player. If used twice in a row on the same player, that player is killed, instead.
  • Search Your Feelings (with the Force): Once per game, target 3 other players. Other targets are chosen randomly to bring the total to 5 (you are told who the randoms are). You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players. When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, this ability targets all other players.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Lightsaber (melee): Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two nights in a row, but you can choose another.
  • Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

Think of it more in terms of a poison pawn. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoned_Pawn_Variation

Check out the chess explanation:

The Poisoned Pawn Variation is any of several series of opening moves in chess in which a pawn is said to be "poisoned" because its capture can result in a positional loss of time or a loss of material. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im thinking then that you can "prime" certain players and then explode them all at the same time when you want

Basically what BBB and Counselor did a few games ago? I wish, that would be pretty sweet. If so, I'd tag Orca, then you, then whoever my best scum read remaining was, and hit the boom switch and watch anarchy unfold, in that order.

Malfatron white knighting Orca so far is a 10/10 on the unintentional comedy scale. I'm leaning scum on Malfatron. I think he set me up for D1 for the "safe play" bit, while aligning himself with Orca, never thought we'd be ever to swing the vote to scum, so he ghosted for a day/telegraphed it in thread to give him plausible deniability for if it failed (which he never thought would happen), and here we are. 

• Like 1