The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

Welcome to The Queen’s Gambit Mafia, hosted by everyone’s least favorite drunk.

This is my first game hosting, so please be patient. I am hardly useful when sober, let alone when I’ve had a few, so expectations should be low. Mistakes will be made, so just go with the flow. Pour yourself a drink and have fun. Please let me know if you’ve seen the show when signing up. If not, do you care about spoilers? I will try to limit this if so. 

the-queens-gambit-anna-taylor-joy.jpg

Roles are still being defined, but I need at least 10 here. No maximum. 

Let’s play some chess?

Edited by swoosh

1. @MWil23 - Mr. Fergusson, Create Chaos Aligned (Killed D2)

2. @The Orca

3. @Pickle Rick - Alice Harmon, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned (Killed D3)

4. @Malfatron - Mike, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N5)

5. @MookieMonstah -  Allston Wheatley, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned (Killed D1)

6. @TheKillerNacho - Townes, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed D5)

7. @bigbadbuff

8. @Beavis

9. @Daniel - Cleo, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N1)

10. @bcb1213

11. @Daboyle

12. @SwAg (replaced Josh end of D2) - Benny Watts, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned(Killed N4)

13. @Matts4313 - Matt, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N2)

14. @squire12 - Vasily Borgov, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned. (Killed D7)

15. @mission27 - Mr. Schaibel, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned(Killed N4)

16. @MWil23 (replaced Counselor on D3 who replaced TLO on D1) - Beth Harmon, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned

17. @Daniel (replaced Fin on D2) - Margaret, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned(Killed D4)

Edited by swoosh

Rules

1. No editing votes. Editing a vote will result in checkmate for you. Editing posts for grammar is okay, but try to limit this. If you are caught editing more than just grammar, I reserve the right to checkmate you. 

2. Do not communicate/flirt/send nudes/etc with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission by me.

3. Upon checkmate, you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.

4. Quoting my PMs is not allowed, but feel free to put it in your own words. 

5. Drinking is highly encouraged. It makes for a better experience and Beth Harmon would approve. 

6. Days will end around 7 PM PST. Moves are due 30 minutes after the day ends. Feel free to send me moves in advance.

7. Votes marked :59 will count; :00 will not.

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 15 minute OT from my post announcing it is the start of OT. If it’s still a tie, I will flip a coin. Yes, literally. Heads will be whoever is first alphabetically. If there are 3+ tied, I will set up a discord and have a randomizer pick the one who will be checkmated. 

9. Use common sense. I may add to these rules as the game goes on. If you’re unsure of anything, please just ask me. 

10. Drink some more. 

11. Please try to vote each day. If deemed necessary, I will air on the side of replacing you rather than host killing you.

Edited by swoosh

20 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Rules

1. No editing votes. Editing a vote will result in checkmate for you. Editing posts for grammar is okay, but try to limit this. If you are caught editing more than just grammar, I reserve the right to checkmate you. 

2. Do not communicate/flirt/send nudes/etc with someone about this game outside of the game thread unless given permission by me.

3. Upon checkmate, you are allowed one post. This post cannot contain anything game related.

4. Quoting my PMs is not allowed, but feel free to put it in your own words. 

5. Drinking is highly encouraged. It makes for a better experience and Beth Harmon would approve. 

6. Days will end around 7 PM PST. Moves are due 30 minutes after the day ends. Feel free to send me moves in advance.

7. Votes marked :59 will count; :00 will not.

8. In the event of a tie, there will be a 15 minute OT from my post announcing it is the start of OT. If it’s still a tie, I will flip a coin. Yes, literally. Heads will be whoever is first alphabetically. 

9. Use common sense. I may add to these rules as the game goes on. If you’re unsure of anything, please just ask me. 

10. Drink some more. 

Haven't seen this yet but I'll play for sure. Can't promise I'm going to abide by this rule, might be Russian roulette to see who throws up as a result :ph34r:🤣

• Like 1

How about something a little more personal?

@Beavis - I took your spot, so join?

@bigbadbuff - Josh Allen is daddy. 

@Counselor - come back. for me?

@Daboyle - ily, pls come back for me. I was wrong to be apart of the blindside crew in survivor. I blame @Outpost31

@FinneasGage - need some OG trolls. let's go. 

@mission27 / @TLO - I'll be putting you both down regardless so doesn't really matter. 

@Malfatron - I'll kill you if you don't play. 

@rackcs - I was about to run your game until you made there be 3 imposters, so the least you could do is join this one. seriously though, I loved that game. 

@JoshstraDaymus - come to me bb. 

@MookieMonstah - join or the falcons will beat the saints. oh wait. 

@Matts4313 - join or at least help me host to some degree. or dak will never return. 

@Shady Slim - I didn't know you played mafia you sob, join. 

@TedLavie - I didn't know you played mafia either. come on here and let's have some drinks. 

@TheKillerNacho - I'm sending you a role regardless. get in here. 

@bcb1213 - I think I've seen you play chess once before. 

Edited by swoosh

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

How about something a little more personal?

@Beavis - I took your spot, so join?

@bigbadbuff - Josh Allen is daddy. 

@Counselor - come back. for me?

@Daboyle - ily, pls come back for me. I was wrong to be apart of the blindside crew in survivor. I blame @Outpost31

@FinneasGage - need some OG trolls. let's go. 

@mission27 / @TLO - I'll be putting you both down regardless so doesn't really matter. 

@Malfatron - I'll kill you if you don't play. 

@rackcs - I was about to run your game until you made there be 3 imposters, so the least you could do is join this one. seriously though, I loved that game. 

@JoshstraDaymus - come to me bb. 

@MookieMonstah - join or the falcons will beat the saints. oh wait. 

@Matts4313 - join or at least help me host to some degree. or dak will never return. 

@Shady Slim - I didn't know you played mafia you sob, join. 

@TedLavie - I didn't know you played mafia either. come on here and let's have some drinks. 

@Tk3 - @TheKillerNacho - I'm sending you a role regardless. get in here. 

@bcb1213 - I think I've seen you play chess once before. 

Who are you?

• Like 1