The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

12 hours ago, mission27 said:

Daniel 

Not sure if I should reveal findings or not

I don’t know why you keep tracking me every night.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Daniel its time, bro

what were you doing at matts, nacho, and buffs houses?

2 scum and an other down.

if you can narrow the game down, now is the time.

I’m the watcher, and no one else visited any of them the nights I watched. Miss Lonsdale.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

...Did you not confirm his tracks, though?

Yeah, he was right about them. Doesn’t mean he’s town.

In the game I ran, I gave the scum a factional check as rewards when townies roleclaimed so they could fake tracks.

There are lots of ways to figure out someone’s targets.

Snd as I said, tracking the same person three nights in a row makes no sense if you’re town.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

How would watching me reveal that I'm a vig?

Weren't you pushing me that day as scum?

No, I thought the vig might kill you. Then I would know who the vig is, and if another killer was caught, I would also know they aren’t the vig, so the vig wouldn’t need to CC.

Or if the vig was tracked, let’s say, we could avoid that mislynch. Either way, it seemed like a safer bet than trying to get lucky and find who the scum go after.

When nothing happened, all it confirmed, to me, was that we don’t have a vig, so I came out the next day still pushing you, because I still thought you were scum.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

No, I thought the vig might kill you. Then I would know who the vig is, and if another killer was caught, I would also know they aren’t the vig, so the vig wouldn’t need to CC.

Or if the vig was tracked, let’s say, we could avoid that mislynch. Either way, it seemed like a safer bet than trying to get lucky and find who the scum go after.

When nothing happened, all it confirmed, to me, was that we don’t have a vig, so I came out the next day still pushing you, because I still thought you were scum.

One final question. I know Malf asked it earlier but I didnt see if you answered or not.

How did you watch Matts considering you replaced Finn after Night 1 and, according to the host, Finn never opened his role PM?

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One final question. I know Malf asked it earlier but I didnt see if you answered or not.

How did you watch Matts considering you replaced Finn after Night 1 and, according to the host, Finn never opened his role PM?

Don’t know. Swoosh told me my N1 target was Matts. That’s all.

I sent him a PM to ask that but he hasn’t answered yet.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Don’t know. Swoosh told me my N1 target was Matts. That’s all.

I sent him a PM to ask that but he hasn’t answered yet.

I mean there's really only two possibilities.

1. Host randomly picked the move for Finn since he was inactive (virtually unheard of.. but swoosh is a new host so it's possible).

or

2. Your scum buddies used his move for him via scum chat since Finn wasn't there (way more likely).

Really unfortunate for you in either case that the host revealed Finn hadn't opened his Role PM, while also being tracked by mission.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I’m the watcher, and no one else visited any of them the nights I watched. Miss Lonsdale.

n1 - watched matts. no visit

n2. watched nacho. no visit

n3 . watched buff. no visit.

why are you watching these people?

They werent likely to be hit at all.

• Like 1