Temarrick Hemingway Done

RSkinGM

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Dislocated wrist.  Looks like Marcus Baugh has been added to the roster from the P S. 

Sucks for Hemingway, he was a great writer - not sure that he was a good football player though. Hilariously sad that we are re-signing Baugh, I wish we would give someone else a chance but I guess Baugh can block and he knows the offense so there’s that.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was. Honestly he should've been #2 because Sprinkle has been doo-doo.

I think Sprinkle on the seat has been blocking fairly well and he's made special teams plays . Good saving tackle in Pittsburgh on a punt return .

Can’t get through a season without some injuries, eventually there will be someone for whom the bell tolls. It’s always a test to the roster to have and to have not players like this, but in our time, we’ll have to navigate past these difficulties like mere islands in the stream.

You have to feel for the player. I’m sure he awoke this morning hoping this would prove not to be true at first light, but sadly it is. Though things probably seems dark now, I hope he’ll remember that the sun also rises, and he’ll soon be back to re-join his teammates in the torrents of springs.

A farewell to Temarrick.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 1:16 PM, e16bball said:

Can’t get through a season without some injuries, eventually there will be someone for whom the bell tolls. It’s always a test to the roster to have and to have not players like this, but in our time, we’ll have to navigate past these difficulties like mere islands in the stream.

You have to feel for the player. I’m sure he awoke this morning hoping this would prove not to be true at first light, but sadly it is. Though things probably seems dark now, I hope he’ll remember that the sun also rises, and he’ll soon be back to re-join his teammates in the torrents of springs.

A farewell to Temarrick.

The fact that there wasn't a single like on this post before I got here is a true travesty, e16. Hidden gem that was out in the open, people!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Woz said:

The fact that there wasn't a single like on this post before I got here is a true travesty, e16. Hidden gem that was out in the open, people!

I liked the post but didn’t hit like. It may have been on or around a game day and I didn’t want to to run out of likes.