NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Josh Jackson is one of the most disappointing players in recent draft history. A lot of people were arguing that he'd be better than Tatum, lol. 

you should see the amount of people who are convinced he'll be an all star with the pistons just because he grew up in detroit

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Close game going into the 4th. Kerr will do Kerr things and sit Curry till the 6 minute mark no matter how bad the second unit can’t score. Boston gets a gift 

I mean the bigger issue is playing him the entire 3rd quarter. Steph has always preferred that but he needs to start sitting at the three minute of the third and then sit a few minutes to start the 4th. This is super frustrating but the Celtics are going to pull away before he even checks in. 

7 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I guess it's time to drop draymond in fantasy

Not sure why you would have him in the first place lol. His assists/rbs/blks numbers are good but he's not going to score and will shoot a low percentage. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean the bigger issue is playing him the entire 3rd quarter. Steph has always preferred that but he needs to start sitting at the three minute of the third and then sit a few minutes to start the 4th. This is super frustrating but the Celtics are going to pull away before he even checks in. 

Not sure why you would have him in the first place lol. His assists/rbs/blks numbers are good but he's not going to score and will shoot a low percentage. 

cause i need those stats, duh fool

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Then why would you drop him off this game when he's giving you all those stats? Lol. 

because it's only a matter of time until he no longer does that either. i got a lil bojan coming to join me in a few hours.

don't worry i still got wiggy to represent your dumb squad