NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

the lakers offense is so questionable, what the hell are they doing? i get they're up but jesus christ, why is it lebron standing until there's 2 seconds left

Bro this has been LeBron's teams offenses down the stretch since he's been in the league lol. 

But it works in their favor a lot of times since it just completely slows the game down and it becomes a grind. 

Overall though the Lakers offense isn't great. They will need AD to be dominant in the postseason but at least their defense is great. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Bro this has been LeBron's teams offenses down the stretch since he's been in the league lol. 

But it works in their favor a lot of times since it just completely slows the game down and it becomes a grind. 

Overall though the Lakers offense isn't great. They will need AD to be dominant in the postseason but at least their defense is great. 

bro they're playing the worst team in the league. those games should not be grinds for finals favorites. i've seen lebron plenty, but i've never seen this nonchalant. theyre passing to halfcourt with 3 seconds left 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

bro they're playing the worst team in the league. those games should not be grinds for finals favorites. i've seen lebron plenty, but i've never seen this nonchalant. theyre passing to halfcourt with 3 seconds left 

lol you guys are making too much of this 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Honestly with how we were playing I was starting to kinda hope you guys would win at some point in the 3rd quarter.

one of my good friends is a bronsexual and as much as i wouldve loved to get the sweep to hold it over his head this is way more satisfying

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

i dont know if i would call the pistons finals favorites