2020 GDT Week #15 Steelers @ Bengals

Steeler Hitman

Nelson with good coverage as usual. We have 2 top notch CB's  but one will be gone next year so they can keep ben. Of course Sutton will be gone too, can't forget that either. Back to a bad secondary next year, maybe artie burns and antwan blake will be called back

Edited by 3rivers

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

we probably won't have the cap space to get a decent backup like a tyrod taylor for example in here next yr(because of ben deal smh)

Mason being a dud is a killer right now..although I rather see him in the 2nd half right now

There's three options right now:

1 - Ben retires/cut.  $22mil dead, $19mil saved.  This is the best option in terms of the cap.  It opens space to make some moves via trade or sign a lower tier QB.

2 - Ben sticks, we don't draft a QB.  Got to find one on the market for really cheap.

3 - Ben sticks, draft a QB in Rd 1 or 2.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

1 - Ben retires/cut.  $22mil dead, $19mil saved.  This is the best option in terms of the cap.  It opens space to make some moves via trade or sign a lower tier QB.

2 - Ben sticks, we don't draft a QB.  Got to find one on the market for really cheap.

only option 1 will work, the others will fail. 

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

so they can afford to cut him? just lose 3 mil on the cap. I'm all for option 1. maybe they can deal for stafford

Just now, Dcash4 said:

I would love to hear that TJ Watt tore into the offense in the locker room, even going as far as to call out Big Ben. 

This team lacks a real leader as a player. It’s time for TJ to “I’m the Captain now” this team. 

I want to see one of the WR's lose it on Ben.  

Also I think Cam Heyward would be the one to call out Ben.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

This organization will be all in on option 2. Although maybe option 4. Stick with Ben and add nothing else at QB.