McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Daniel said:

Signups:
1. MWil - roleblock
2. Beavis: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
3. Nacho: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
4. Mission: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
5. racks - justice 
6. Orca - cop (dead/retired)
7. Pickle: John Marshall Butler, Red Blooded American Republican, AMERICA! Aligned
8. Malf -mason with pickle
9. swoosh - town
10. Shady Slim - scum
11. Joshstradaymus: Joseph McCarthy, The Doublevote, AMERICA! Aligned
12. bcb: Arthur Miller, Commie Writer, COMMUNISTS Aligned
13. squire: Red Blooded American Patriot, AMERICA! Aligned
14. Tugboat - normal

likely 10-3-1 starting

players left

rack is confirmed justice via orca. hes clear.

swoosh - claimed normal. Cleared. no way he no killed twice.

malf - claimed mason with pickle. (pickle posted a hidden post to this effect, and basically confirmed it in thread. The 2 charactees shared an anti-communist bill together)

mwil - roleblocker. claimed to roleblock orca, shady, tugboat, malf

tugboat - hinted vanilla early. was roleblocked by mwil and a hit didnt occur. then was modblocked and a hit didnt occur.

if tugboat is scum, that means the town PRs were

cop

2 masons

roleblocker

double voter

5 VT

if mwil is scum, the town PRs are

cop

2 masons

double voter

6 VT

im still fairly sure its mwil, just mostly on his meming, and not being in the sensor. but would mwil NK twice?

Do we still there can be 6 Vanilla towns?

@swoosh

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

can it wait til tomorrow? I’m mentally drained 

sure, NP.

i posted something for you to read.

im a bit worried that mwil wouldnt actually No Kill two days in a row.

but then again, he might have just tried to use the same tactic twice in a row, first with tugboat, and then with me.

his posting does seem scummy and does rely on some meme arguements, selectively remembering history events and forgetting others when it suites him

i think mwil was legitly perturbed as scum when we quick lynched him at the end of the day

Oooh i forgot about something

on night 2...

@rackcs roleblocked me.

@MWil23 claimed to roleblock shady (who confirmed it)

bcb was dead at this point on day 2.

racks is basically cleared, so i believe him

if mwil is being honest, that means i cant be scum because a hit went through killing my mason partner pickle but both shady and me were blocked.

so likely, mwil put in the hit that night and shady pretended to be blocked. 

but if you are town, mwil, from your pov, it basically has to be tugboat as mafia. 

@swoosh @Tugboat

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Oooh i forgot about something

on night 2...

@rackcs roleblocked me.

@MWil23 claimed to roleblock shady (who confirmed it)

bcb was dead at this point on day 2.

racks is basically cleared, so i believe him

if mwil is being honest, that means i cant be scum because a hit went through killing my mason partner pickle but both shady and me were blocked.

so likely, mwil put in the hit that night and shady pretended to be blocked. 

but if you are town, mwil, from your pov, it basically has to be tugboat as mafia. 

@swoosh @Tugboat

@Tugboat its basically a 1 vs 1 between you and mwil.

rack roleblocked me n2.

if mwil is town...since shady and me were both blocked on n2....we couldnt have made the kill

whats more likely is that mwil forgoed his roleblock to make the kill (some games you cant perform the factional kill and your night action on the same night), and shady pretended he was roleblocked.

heres the thing though. i ended night early by hammering shady. you didnt make it in to potentially put in a hit. mwil says he roleblocked you yesterday as well and a hit didnt go through.

i still have no idea why mwil just forgets that happened. he passed it  off and said " tugboat was vanilla". yeah but what happened to the hit? mwil wants to pretend like it never happened and doesnt seem to care about the missing hit.

so im definitely leaning mwil more than you right now

42 minutes ago, swoosh said:

can it wait til tomorrow? I’m mentally drained 

Basically, the gist is the real 1 vs 1 is between mwil and tugboat.

im basically cleared because rack rbed me n2 and mwil claimed to rb shady n2 (this was when bcb was already dead). Pickle was still killed that night. so shady/malf isnt a possible scum team 

plus, my mason thing...turned out that pickle and my characters wrote that anticommunist together. so makes total sense

(also, if im a spy, im not killing my mason partner lol, but wifom i guess)

i bet mwil is just some sort of mob group that can tie up the courts and escape a lynch once.

Okay, well that was a wild read to get caught up, and hello again from tomorrow apparently.  I go away for an evening and come back to slog through this mess and realize i completely missed a day due to a hammer vote.  Not really a big deal, because i don't have a move to even block.  And it was the right vote anyway.  But gah, this is why i always hesitate to sign up for these things unless they have a rigid fixed schedule.

I have some thoughts, comments, and questions now.

my biggest hesitation against mwil being scum is that he would have had to

1. not roleblocked orca/rack (invest/sensor)

2. not put in hits 2 nights in a row

3. Are there really 6 vanilla towns? 

4. claimed the roleblocker right when he was lynched when there was not a great reason to. Really he would have softclaimed pardoner likely. 

if hes town, i hope mwil really looks at my character because my character and pickles character worked on a bill together

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Okay, well that was a wild read to get caught up, and hello again from tomorrow apparently.  I go away for an evening and come back to slog through this mess and realize i completely missed a day due to a hammer vote.  Not really a big deal, because i don't have a move to even block.  And it was the right vote anyway.  But gah, this is why i always hesitate to sign up for these things unless they have a rigid fixed schedule.

I have some thoughts, comments, and questions now.

im here so fire away

22 hours ago, Tugboat said:
22 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

you're missing the crucial (just realised this comes from "crux", because i was gonna write "cruxial") thing here which is my colours are not an alignment, and tomorrow i will be blue as an alignment

not willing to call it willful ignorance bc i have been semi-subtle with my softclaims but yeah that's the skinny. i get why orca was so keen on getting my colours out (given he was following the nose with rack's [who i'm still voting for given i believe orca as a fellow subpoenaee] report) but i don't know why you're so gung-ho

Are you claiming what i think you're claiming here?  lol.

did you think shady was claiming santa at the time or no?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

how long did it take to catch up btw?

A long *** time.  I read everything.  And regretted most of it.  But i also didn't get started till a while ago.

Currently formatting some quote things and dragging click boxes into weird places where they get stuck.