McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

Just now, Tugboat said:

If i'd been around i would either gone back to Shady again, as a notorious fake Santa hunter...or back with MWil.

i dont know if you remember back then but i believe that post was before shady actually fully claimed santa.

when did you pick up on that he was gonna claim st nick?

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont know if you remember back then but i believe that post was before shady actually fully claimed santa.

when did you pick up on that he was gonna claim st nick?

I didn't pick up on Santa until he hard claimed.  That was out of nowhere.  I just picked up on the long trail of soft claims that he was allegedly some sort of "item giving" neutral with a bizarre mechanic.  Which is why i kept blasting him on being so cagey about it for no reason.

Just now, Tugboat said:

I didn't pick up on Santa until he hard claimed.  That was out of nowhere.  I just picked up on the long trail of soft claims that he was allegedly some sort of "item giving" neutral with a bizarre mechanic.  Which is why i kept blasting him on being so cagey about it for no reason.

sounds good.

when you posted this comment, what did you think Shady was claiming?

So MWil is making some weird and kind of inconsistent claims, and unproveable claims about what exactly his "role" abilities do.

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m HUAC, and the roleblock forces them to be blocked until they answer to me. Orca is town. Shady committed perjury. 

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I successfully blocked Tugboat. Not a gambit 

He's claiming that at one point, it's "until they answer to me" and indicating some sort of perjury result.  Then the next, he's simply saying it's "successfully blocked".  Then later, he's claiming it's on the wrong person entirely.

Really not sure if this is scum faking, or if he actually is Town but some sort of broken/defective investigative role.  I've never answered to him despite him claiming that and immediately attempting to frame me as mafia after framing that up.  But i also don't have a role, so i have no idea what he's getting, or if he's just jumping to wild conclusions.

9 hours ago, rackcs said:

There was only one communist on mwil's vote line.

Any chance someone wants to reveal themselves as the character I'm looking for in return for that info?

I feel like racks has been pretty validated in both the J Edgar "Herbert" Hoover condition thing.  Plus the Shady scum flip, which confirms he was the "one commie" on the MWil vote line that day.

Which clears: MWil - 5 - Tugboat, Orca, Shady, Malf, swoosh

With the exception that one of those remaining 4 might be some sort of mason role with Racks.  That's really the only way that makes sense.

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

I got a success pm from Daniel when I blocked malf and malf claims vanilla as well

This is also interesting.  Doesn't really confirm anything, but it does make me believe Malf more as some sort of vanilla mason.  But then you just recently claimed a Named Character, which seems suspect to me, and not actually Vanilla.  What are your roles?

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Doesn't really confirm anything, but it does make me believe Malf more as some sort of vanilla mason.  But then you just recently claimed a Named Character, which seems suspect to me, and not actually Vanilla.  What are your roles?

pickle was also a named character. Check the OP.

neither of us had powers besides being able to talk.

He was John Marshall Butler, Red Blooded Republican (check the OP)

I am Hubert Humphrey, Red Blooded Democrat.

We worked together on the communist control act.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#:~:text=The Communist Control Act (68,defines evidence to be considered

The Internal Security Act of 1950 had defined two types of "communist organizations." Senator Butler later proposed a bill aimed at the removal of Communists from leadership positions in labor unions, adding a third class, that of "communist-infiltrated organizations." Afterwards, Democratic Senator Humphrey put forward a substitute to that bill with the intention of directly tackling the "root of evil," the Communist Party members.[5] Through an amendment by Senator Daniel, both the Butler and Humphrey bills were merged into one, winning unanimous approval in the Senate from both Democrats and Republicans.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

pickle was also a named character. Check the OP.

neither of us had powers besides being able to talk.

He was John Marshall Butler, Red Blooded Republican (check the OP)

I am Hubert Humphrey, Red Blooded Democrat.

We worked together on the communist control act.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954#:~:text=The Communist Control Act (68,defines evidence to be considered

The Internal Security Act of 1950 had defined two types of "communist organizations." Senator Butler later proposed a bill aimed at the removal of Communists from leadership positions in labor unions, adding a third class, that of "communist-infiltrated organizations." Afterwards, Democratic Senator Humphrey put forward a substitute to that bill with the intention of directly tackling the "root of evil," the Communist Party members.[5] Through an amendment by Senator Daniel, both the Butler and Humphrey bills were merged into one, winning unanimous approval in the Senate from both Democrats and Republicans.

Powers haven't been named on the dead Commies either though.  Just Names.

11 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

He's claiming that at one point, it's "until they answer to me" and indicating some sort of perjury result.  Then the next, he's simply saying it's "successfully blocked".  Then later, he's claiming it's on the wrong person entirely.

Really not sure if this is scum faking, or if he actually is Town but some sort of broken/defective investigative role.  I've never answered to him despite him claiming that and immediately attempting to frame me as mafia after framing that up.  But i also don't have a role, so i have no idea what he's getting, or if he's just jumping to wild conclusions.

the "perjury thing", i think that was mwils attempt (if town) to have some agency before he died. hes done it before as town. upon surviving, he quickly cleared that up and said it was a gambit. 

hes basically just claiming a roleblock and thats it.

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Powers haven't been named on the dead Commies either though.  Just Names.

thats true.

but pickle encoded some text with this post.

On 12/18/2020 at 2:24 PM, Pickle Rick said:

We will find out once I get my report back from the host.  

My back channel buddy is gonna look at one of the others.

@mission27 don't let me down. It's not mission but the other m 

highlight the white area.

here it is:

"We will find out once I get my report back from the host.  

My back channel buddy is gonna look at one of the others.

@mission27 don't let me down. It's not mission but the other m "

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the "perjury thing", i think that was mwils attempt (if town) to have some agency before he died. hes done it before as town. upon surviving, he quickly cleared that up and said it was a gambit. 

hes basically just claiming a roleblock and thats it.

Could be.  Or could just be desperate floundering trying to "burn it all down" as he said.  In retrospect, he has kind of interestingly soft claimed knowledge of the "subpoena" power back to, i think Day 2?  But he's also been picking up weird tidbits along the way to add to his claim.