McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

I'm Earl Warren, I'm a survival indy. I do need one particular town role to die but other than that I have to win with town. I actually did not use my move night 1 and night 2 I visited malf because I had suspicions about him being that town role. I am not the subpoena guy.

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

1200px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png

Italian flag.

Shady is with the mob.

Why did you kill my bro pickle, @Shady Slim?

Its no secret. Youve been hinting that, and even brought up the mob yourself when talking to pickle

actually pickle used the term and i thought it was a slip from him lol, it’s erroneous to say “i brought it up myself”

i said that white isn’t one of my colours but you have the other two

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, shady was roleblocked by rack n2 but the mob hit still went through.

could mean he has a faction, not just SK

nope lol

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm Earl Warren, I'm a survival indy. I do need one particular town role to die but other than that I have to win with town. I actually did not use my move night 1 and night 2 I visited malf because I had suspicions about him being that town role. I am not the subpoena guy.

What happens when you find that person?

do you kill him?

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@MWil23 does this check out?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

What happens when you find that person?

do you kill him?

Cards on the table, that is one of my abilities, yes. Another one I have is to tally the votes so if we can get everyone on one vote I can tell you how many commies are left.

Just now, Malfatron said:

So red and blue?

you had what i was getting at, why why have you made me have to flush these!

my colours are red and green, yeah, but they aren’t indicative of an alignment, they’re indicative of a character. my alignment is truly blue after the night tonight once i hitch myself to the town, because i don’t see a path to victory with the communists. i did not have an option present to hitch myself to a 3P,  make of that what you will

vote mwil, because i don’t like the vibe of the guy who immediately jumps on the utterly unsubstantiated thing about italians malf put forward 

i could have gone tugboat earlier essentially for this reason with orca’s stuff about the colours and i think there’s a commo between the two of them bc that’s never a good sign, he who is the first bandwagoner 

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

could be

@The Orca were you visited by 1 or 2 ppl on n1?

also, there was only 1 hit n2.

either alternating faction hits or the commie hit was blocked in some way

Flavor is some people dressed in black for the roleblock N1. The subpoena forced me back inside for the night 

47 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

What color am I?

I will guess Blue if you are town

Vote Racks imo. Daniel seems to be specific with flavor for a reason...example the character killing is different flavor in past games I believe. A survivor indy that has to kill a town isnt friendly and the subpoena seems very specifically related to Justice 

I'll invest Shady tonight 

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Flavor is some people dressed in black for the roleblock N1. The subpoena forced me back inside for the night 

I will guess Blue if you are town

Vote Racks imo. Daniel seems to be specific with flavor for a reason...example the character killing is different flavor in past games I believe. A survivor indy that has to kill a town isnt friendly and the subpoena seems very specifically related to Justice 

I'll invest Shady tonight 

I cannot win with the commies but I have to survive and one town person has to die, not even specifically by my hand, for me to win. Malf can tell you that I'm not the subpoena guy.