2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

3 hours ago, CAPJ said:

The top receivers in this draft do not separate and are too much like Dez. We need someone with speed or a great and smart route runner that knows how to get open.

Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Braxton Berrios...there's plenty of guys with speed. 

Thing is we don't take those kind of players. 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

With Darnold and Rosen declaring, that means 4 QBs go top 15. Very beneficial for us.

Jackson declares, it could make things interesting. Some team is going to see him as a potential starter. 

Barring a trade-up, I really think Smith is going to be there for us.

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

4 QBs? Do you think Lamar Jackson or Baker Mayfield will go that high? I can see Darnold, Rosen, and Allen going in the top 15.

Oh hell yeah. Some team is def going to want Baker. Especially after two QBs go in the top 3. Teams will start getting thirsty and trade up. 

Hell. Look what the Chiefs did last year. 

I would be totally on board with a top flight WR at 18.   But we then have to follow TD 2 with the best available LB   RD 3 NT.  4 or 5 offensive line then maybe more safety/cb help and more OL.     But we have to resign Gregory 

12 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Anthony Miller, Christian Kirk, Braxton Berrios...there's plenty of guys with speed. 

Thing is we don't take those kind of players. 

Do you guys think we already have Dak friendly WR that can get separation and is great hands catcher in Lance Lenior. I think the biggest thing with him was learning the playbook.

5 hours ago, eagles suck said:

Do you guys think we already have Dak friendly WR that can get separation and is great hands catcher in Lance Lenior. I think the biggest thing with him was learning the playbook.

That I don't know...didn't get to watch him play.

Archived