? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

15 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I'm pretty Koetter doesn't have hot routes in his play design, so it run the play or switch to the other one played in the huddle, not easy on a QB.  I

Koetter offense requires a lot of hard tasks for QB's. We have people trying point blame at Winston when in reality we have a gun happy HC who abandons the run game too quickly when it works. And an awful game manager with time.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Mike Smith should not get let off the hook.  Hargreaves gets all the snaps and McClain has done nothing since the first game. His defense has regressed this year.

The most frustrating part is that we're not doing anything to fix it. We keep coming out with the same formations, calling the same coverages and blitzes. Switch it up or something.

3 minutes ago, indifference said:

Koetter offense requires a lot of hard tasks for QB's. We have people trying point blame at Winston when in reality we have a gun happy HC who abandons the run game too quickly when it works. And an awful game manager with time.

No chance I'm letting dirk off the hook either. But hard tasks? Winston was supposed to be the best on the white board lol 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

The most frustrating part is that we're not doing anything to fix it. We keep coming out with the same formations, calling the same coverages and blitzes. Switch it up or something.

Yep.... We need a younger, more creative mind at DC. They same calls over and over again aren't working obviously.

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Mike Smith should not get let off the hook.  Hargreaves gets all the snaps and McClain has done nothing since the first game. His defense has regressed this year.

A lot of players regressed and did not take the next step either. Hargreaves and Spence were being relied on. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Didn't you know, fans can flex their draft knowledge on who should have been picked.  Doesn't matter that other QB options have been rather injury prone as well as on field issues. I find it amusing actually. 

Archived