GT: Jaguars vs Bears - Two Left

.Buzz

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

unless the bears somehow play down to our level they aint losing vs us.  

with the amount of snaps hes played hes likely hit the proverbial rookie wall...

Well it’s not like the Bears are a dominant and superior team. So there is definitely a chance you guys beat them. You guys almost beat the Packers and Vikings a couple weeks back. Just look at last week the Jets (sadly) beat the Rams on the road and the Bengals beat the Steelers with a backup QB. Never say never.... Anything can happen on any given Sunday

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Or, ya know, just look at the injury report starting 2-3 weeks ago and Marrone saying he's had an ailing knee? 

Never said that Linder and Norwell being out had zero impact, nor it being this late in the season had no impact. If you have a nagging knee and then sprain your ankle during the game last week that's probably going to hinder your production believe it or not though, especially more than the perceived "rookie wall".

A rookie wall caused by his high usage seems way more in line then your lack of production because we both know ravens d is top 10 and they sold out to stop our 1 weapon

22 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Ravens have a pretty good d.  Im still waiting to hear how these injuries have made robinsons stats worse.

tHu9pcv.gif

Are you saying having a knee injury isn't going have any impact on JRobs production?

20 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

A rookie wall caused by his high usage seems way more in line then your lack of production because we both know ravens d is top 10 and they sold out to stop our 1 weapon

Yeah...the Ravens having a top 10 run D and stacking the box with 8 guys had a large part. I never said it didn't. This was all about you saying it having zero to do with injury and co. and all to do with him hitting a rookie wall.

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

tHu9pcv.gif

Are you saying having a knee injury isn't going have any impact on JRobs production?

Yeah...the Ravens having a top 10 run D and stacking the box with 8 guys had a large part. I never said it didn't. This was all about you saying it having zero to do with injury and co. and all to do with him hitting a rookie wall.

im saying his "sore knee" is less of a Problem then having 8 man fronts.  hes had this "injury" for a few weeks and outside of last week hes done better then his season average. 

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

im saying his "sore knee" is less of a Problem then having 8 man fronts.  hes had this "injury" for a few weeks and outside of last week hes done better then his season average. 

Your argument that I questioned had nothing to do with the Ravens D/how teams have played and all you mentioning a rookie wall.

Think we're off into a completely different argument. Never said 8 man fronts/having no passing game hasn't impacted his production. I said injury also played  a big role.

4 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Robinson is far too valuable to risk having him play against the Bears this week.  They need to let him sit and get some rest for this week and probably even next week.  :D

I still think he needs to keep proving himself and keep playing hard! A career game against the Bears would be nice 😃

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Your argument that I questioned had nothing to do with the Ravens D/how teams have played and all you mentioning a rookie wall.

Think we're off into a completely different argument. Never said 8 man fronts/having no passing game hasn't impacted his production. I said injury also played  a big role.

And your injury excuse is invalid statistically.

Only 1 game under 3ypc and it was against a good d who showed no respect to our pass offense and rightfully so

3 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

And your injury excuse is invalid statistically.

Only 1 game under 3ypc and it was against a good d who showed no respect to our pass offense and rightfully so

My guy, if a player is playing with a knee injury it's going to affect them. I'm not sure what else to say.

Doesn't matter if it is/isn't showing up statistically. That is going to have an impact on your cutting ability, burst, etc. in a negative way.

And again, I never said it didn't have to do with the team we played. This was all in reference to you saying a rookie wall is the culprit to his poor performance.