The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are there positional limits anymore for keepers?

Yes, same as the ESPN positional limits, had to expand them to accommodate the switch to Sleeper due to players in the IR slots on ESPN, will change them after we all drop our non keepers.

4 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Yes, same as the ESPN positional limits, had to expand them to accommodate the switch to Sleeper due to players in the IR slots on ESPN, will change them after we all drop our non keepers.

What are the positional limits? and are there any limits to keepers now that we are super flex?

10 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

So teams didn't hoard QB'S 

but I dont see how having more than 3 is a competitive advantage?...it means your other position depth is hurt since you can only start 2. Plus its kind of a crap way to pigeon-hole people in the draft too. 

I have 2 QBs worth keeping and the 1st pick...so I have to trade a QB by next year or draft elsewhere? thats kind of sucky

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

but I dont see how having more than 3 is a competitive advantage?...it means your other position depth is hurt since you can only start 2. Plus its kind of a crap way to pigeon-hole people in the draft too. 

I have 2 QBs worth keeping and the 1st pick...so I have to trade a QB by next year or draft elsewhere? thats kind of sucky

It's because all other positions have many more starters as opposed to there only being 32 QBs. With 12 teams in the league that does give a competitive advantage to anyone who keeps more than two. Whereas any other position you can pick up a spot starter on waivers. That is not the case at the QB position.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Good so maybe a qb falls to me in draft now