The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting trade

Yeah…I hate to lose Pacheco because it could blow up in my face if he looks improved this year. But he’s buried on my depth chart, and Allgeier is pretty valuable to me. 

Im a Pittman fan, but I think he struggles this year and I could easily see the Colts being a low volume passing attack. I’m a big Jeudy fan…and I’ve wanted him for a while. I could easily see his stock skyrocketing with Payton. It ultimately came down to me feeling more comfortable starting Jeudy over both Pittman and Pacheco…and the upside of Jeudy tied with having Allgeier as a handcuff. But if I didn’t have 1.01 I would not likely make this move. 

25 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Yeah…I hate to lose Pacheco because it could blow up in my face if he looks improved this year. But he’s buried on my depth chart, and Allgeier is pretty valuable to me. 

Im a Pittman fan, but I think he struggles this year and I could easily see the Colts being a low volume passing attack. I’m a big Jeudy fan…and I’ve wanted him for a while. I could easily see his stock skyrocketing with Payton. It ultimately came down to me feeling more comfortable starting Jeudy over both Pittman and Pacheco…and the upside of Jeudy tied with having Allgeier as a handcuff. But if I didn’t have 1.01 I would not likely make this move. 

I needed to take a chance on another RB and I think Pacheco has a good chance to add some value this and next year at least.  More than Allgeier anyways unless Bijan gets hurt.  I think Pittman and Jeudy are pretty similar going forward.  I think they both finish similarly ranked so all a matter of preference and although I probably prefer Jeudy, it wasn't enough for me to turn down the offer.  The upgrade to Pacheco was significant enough to take the slightly lesser WR and drop 8 picks in the area of the draft that I don't see much difference from 7-25.   

New and improved trade...since I guess that the commish is a d!ck and doesn't allow you to trade picks you have already traded.

Buckle up.

@HvacRaider gets Saquon Barkley + Daniel Jones + 2.03 + 2024 2nd 

@sammymvpknight gets Justin Fields + 1.11 + 2024 2nd 

the bolded are the modifications to the previously posted trade.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

New and improved trade...since I guess that the commish is a d!ck and doesn't allow you to trade picks you have already traded.

Buckle up.

@HvacRaider gets Saquon Barkley + Daniel Jones + 2.03 + 2024 2nd 

@sammymvpknight gets Justin Fields + 1.11 + 2024 2nd 

the bolded are the modifications to the previously posted trade.

Accept this trade 100% 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Insert “I’m really proud of you” gif.

Danny Dimes, Barkley 2.3 and a swap in 24/2 

for Fields and 1.11 and 24/2 swap

hope dimes stays top 10  and his combo of Lawrence and fields don’t blow up when we play 

but I needed a RB 

• Like 2