The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

Anywho…I’m happy to trade 1.01. My cost would be at least what I paid to acquire the pick…three 1sts, or a player+picks of significance.

I’m also willing to trade 1.11, and would be looking for a player of similar value or future 1st

Also, unrelated but I’ve had lots of managers enquire about Pollard. I think that your favorite dynasty trade calculators are underrating Pollard. I gave a bunch of valuable resources in a trade to get him. So if you are offering less than your favorite calculator lists, it’ll probably result in good football talk but no trade. 

Edited by sammymvpknight

5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Gotcha. You’re right…it’s inaccurate. The only accurate reference is on the first post of this thread. It’s not laid out like SoS attempted, but that is only because the more that we duplicate, the more likely I’ll make an error. For the draft thread, I’ll eventually lay it out like SoS laid it out

I mean I don’t mind keeping 1.02 not sure how deathstar would feel about that lol 😂 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Are Robinson, Herbert, and Likely valuable resources? They weren’t even keepers on your team 😂

Well…the trade also included Murray and Jamison. This offseason I have traded away:

QB: Murray, Jones

RB: Barkley, Herbert, Pacheco, Robinson

WR: Jamison, Pittman, DJ Moore

TE: Likely

The team I traded away is a legit playoff contender

39 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Well…the trade also included Murray and Jamison. This offseason I have traded away:

QB: Murray, Jones

RB: Barkley, Herbert, Pacheco, Robinson

WR: Jamison, Pittman, DJ Moore

TE: Likely

The team I traded away is a legit playoff contender

To me I basically traded 1.7 for Jameson and the rest for Pollard. Yea, Pollard might've been worth more but Im rolling the the dice that Kyler isnt dust when he comes back even if it is in 2024

Also, yea it might be a playoff contender but lets not act like. you didnt get a playoff contender back in return too haha

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

To me I basically traded 1.7 for Jameson and the rest for Pollard. Yea, Pollard might've been worth more but Im rolling the the dice that Kyler isnt dust when he comes back even if it is in 2024

Also, yea it might be a playoff contender but lets not act like. you didnt get a playoff contender back in return too haha

I didn’t say I didn’t lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...