Which team is the best between Miami, Baltimore, Browns, Titans and Colts

mdonnelly21

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which team is the best between Miami, Baltimore, Browns, Titans and Colts

• Baltimore
    • Miami
    • Browns
    • Titans
    • Colts

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Belichik blood ceremony to the storm gods 

This literally made me laugh out loud! 😂

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's easily Baltimore now. Best point differential in the league. And...

I saw he mentioned in his Christmas upload that Baltimore would be next. I’m interested to check this upload out... as I am all his uploads obviously.

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How the f did we beat Baltimore...

Any given Sunday. Very close AFC Field. While I think Baltimore is the best team above based on stats and argument, even the Browns aren’t incredibly far behind. They’re similar to the Titans in the types of matchups they thrive in IMO. 

2 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

So if the Browns win and make the playoffs and the Dolphins miss out the Browns will be the only team among this group with a winning record against playoff teams.

Indeed. If that happens (and it should) you guys would have definitely produced the best overall wins against playoff positioned squads. You guys would be a very well coached and dangerous squad. Those AFCS teams especially might be weary of facing you guys for sure.

18 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

Ravens D lost their 2 best D-lineman (Campbell and Williams) to injury and didn't have depth to replace them. 

Ravens offense went through a mid-season slump after the Ronnie Stanley injury. 

I also feel like we went 14-2 last season doing only what were good at on offence and it ended up getting us nowhere so we’ve been trying to find different ways to win on offence, until lately where we got back to our roots (and where you see the resurgence of the offence). 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Baltimore rather easily. 

Browns, Colts and Titans are close.

Then the Dolphins unless Tua starts to show more consistency. Their defense is good but has seriously benefited from playing some trash offenses, which is the case for a lot of top defenses year in and year out (see: Bufalo last year).

I will say, all of these teams are good enough to win a playoff game.

Edited by WizeGuy