The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

4 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Like I said, watch Diabate closely in spring ball. Dude is feasting on his LT in the Army game. 

He's only 208 pounds. The kid would have to put on a lot of weight before next season to see consistent snaps at Buck.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Kair Elam is visiting this weekend and bringing the entire family along, including former Gators safety Matt Elam.

I would be very, very surprised if he doesn't choose UF. 

Seems like Elam, MAR and Charles Moore are all realistic options rn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I would be very, very surprised if he doesn't choose UF. 

Seems like Elam, MAR and Charles Moore are all realistic options rn

According to Moore at the UA practices, we're running fifth with him right now. Hopefully, we can change that in a major way this weekend. He really likes Mullen. But he'll be a tough one.

33 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Moore and IRA Henry name UF their #1 rn

On Henry, that's something that might not hold up as he visits more schools. With Moore, we had a really strong visit. His prior relationship with Mullen is huge. That one might hold up, and it would be huge for us. But we'll have to wait and see.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:20 PM, jrry32 said:

On Henry, that's something that might not hold up as he visits more schools. With Moore, we had a really strong visit. His prior relationship with Mullen is huge. That one might hold up, and it would be huge for us. But we'll have to wait and see.

Yeah, I don't think Henry ends up here. I think he'll go somewhere with a better shot at playing time.

However, I get the feeling that Moore is a lock rn - would be huge to pull Elam, MAR and Moore. 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Yeah, I don't think Henry ends up here. I think he'll go somewhere with a better shot at playing time.

However, I get the feeling that Moore is a lock rn - would be huge to pull Elam, MAR and Moore. 

MAR is still up in the air. Auburn is right there with us. Auburn is also the biggest threat with Moore from what I hear. He's really tight with Jaren Handy. With Arjei Henderson shutting down his recruitment, now, we just have to hope he and Diwun Black qualify. Black has an uphill battle.