The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

7 minutes ago, BrownieTheElf said:

Both were expected.

What’s the depth chart look like now?

Probably looking at Carter, Moon, Zuniga, Greenard (assuming he transfers) and Clayton (assuming he pulls his head out of his ***) as the main rush rotation. 

Edited by Scalamania

6 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Probably looking at Carter, Moon, Zuniga, Greenard (assuming he transfers) and Clayton (assuming he pulls his head out of his ***) as the main rush rotation. 

My expectation would be (assuming we get Greenard and Zuniga stays):

Buck: Zuniga or Greenard/Moon/Chatfield

End: Carter or Greenard/Langham/Clayton

But it's hard to say at this point. Clayton was a highly touted guy. Maybe he figures it out. Maybe Chatfield or Langham emerge. Maybe one of the recruits we're pursuing joins the team and factors in. But my guess is that Zuniga, Carter, and Greenard would be the main guys you'd see.

On 12/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, jrry32 said:

My expectation would be (assuming we get Greenard and Zuniga stays):

Buck: Zuniga or Greenard/Moon/Chatfield

End: Carter or Greenard/Langham/Clayton

But it's hard to say at this point. Clayton was a highly touted guy. Maybe he figures it out. Maybe Chatfield or Langham emerge. Maybe one of the recruits we're pursuing joins the team and factors in. But my guess is that Zuniga, Carter, and Greenard would be the main guys you'd see.

I think Moon gets the Buck and Zuniga/Carter rotate at end - obviously there's a lot of time/camp to figure that out.