The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

56 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

So, uh, Warren just took the UGA job. 

Should also note that Elam is currently visiting there, so yeah. 

Warren leaving is for the best, but I have zero respect for the timing of this. I wish the guy nothing but failure at UGA.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm still not sure if he's available or not (it's unclear), but if he is, bringing Torrian Gray back would be a massive victory for us.

The DB coach for the Redskins?  Still very unclear as I'm a Redskins fan.  Only thing that is clear is that our owner was interviewing DC candidates while he had one guy under contract.  Gray was rumored to be fired at one point, the report was retracted and we've heard nothing.  Two coaches were given permission to interview for other jobs.  He would be a great replacement for Warran and give you some great recruiting reach in DC/MD/VA metro area.   

Parker and Josh Braun are visiting UF this weekend. Josh Braun is a four-star OT in the 2020 class, but he's not even the best part of this deal. Parker Braun is a grad transfer OG from Georgia Tech. He currently has 31 starts under his belt, was Second-Team All ACC in 2017 and First-Team All ACC in 2018, and is one of the top returning interior OL prospects in the country. He would be a HUGE addition.

Edited by jrry32

On 1/29/2019 at 11:26 PM, jrry32 said:

Parker and Josh Braun are visiting UF this weekend. Josh Braun is a four-star OT in the 2020 class, but he's not even the best part of this deal. Parker Braun is a grad transfer OG from Georgia Tech. He currently has 31 starts under his belt, was Second-Team All ACC in 2017 and First-Team All ACC in 2018, and is one of the top returning interior OL prospects in the country. He would be a HUGE addition.

We offered Parker Braun out of HS and if I remember correctly there was some interest there - will be interesting to see where he ends up.