The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

On 2/2/2019 at 12:46 PM, eggybucsfan31 said:

Looking like a pretty uneventful NSD coming next week. 

Yep. We're in it for Charles Moore, Kaiir Elam, Mark-Antony Richards, and Khris Bogle. Probably only pick up one or two names on that list. Could pick up zero if things go poorly. Good news is that our 2020 class looks like it could be stacked.

EDIT: Looks like MAR and Moore to AU (although, some are saying we still have a shot with MAR and MSU is fighting hard for Moore). Bogle is 50/50 for us and Bama. Elam is leaning our way.

Second EDIT: More smoke that things with MAR aren't what they seem. I'll keep y'all updated on what I hear. That contest might be less of a foregone conclusion than originally thought.

Edited by jrry32

On 2/2/2019 at 1:59 PM, jrry32 said:

Yep. We're in it for Charles Moore, Kaiir Elam, Mark-Antony Richards, and Khris Bogle. Probably only pick up one or two names on that list. Could pick up zero if things go poorly. Good news is that our 2020 class looks like it could be stacked.

EDIT: Looks like MAR and Moore to AU (although, some are saying we still have a shot with MAR and MSU is fighting hard for Moore). Bogle is 50/50 for us and Bama. Elam is leaning our way.

Second EDIT: More smoke that things with MAR aren't what they seem. I'll keep y'all updated on what I hear. That contest might be less of a foregone conclusion than originally thought.

Updating it:

Elam - Gator

Moore - Definitely not a Gator

MAR - Smoke is AU or PSU, but we're technically alive still

Bogle - Nobody knows; kid might not even know; but we're in the race

Only guys I'd bet on signing are Elam, Diwun, and Arjei. Diwun and Arjei received the green light to sign.

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Updating it:

Elam - Gator

Moore - Definitely not a Gator

MAR - Smoke is AU or PSU, but we're technically alive still

Bogle - Nobody knows; kid might not even know; but we're in the race

Only guys I'd bet on signing are Elam, Diwun, and Arjei. Diwun and Arjei received the green light to sign.

Update on Bogle: Word is that we are leading on Bogle. He told Bama that they're out. Down to us and Miami. With Bogle, though, that probably means he'll choose Bama tomorrow.