BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

11 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You would have to lose out and I would have to win out for that not to happen. 99% unlikely.

Really? I see what you're doing here. You cried you were gonna lose and everyone came to your rescue earlier. You then voted for a team that literally didn't gameplan because apparently you're that guy.

Now you're trying to lobby for people to vote against a team whose games you seem to refuse to vote on, because God forbid If you had to vote in favor of the only threat to you winning your division. You're also the guy that once voted against someone because according to you, "it's what was expected."

At least you're keeping it 💯 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Now you're trying to lobby for people to vote against a team whose games you seem to refuse to vote on, because God forbid If you had to vote in favor of the only threat to you winning your division. You're also the guy that once voted against someone because according to you, "it's what was expected."

At least you're keeping it 💯 

Just stating a fact. Anchorage has a 1.5 game lead in the division with 2 games to go.

He only has 1 loss all season getting 2 more in the next 2 weeks is highly unlikely.

I have already stated in years past I am unlikely to vote in a Division game for precisely the opposite reason you stated as people for entirely different reasons claimed shenanigans'. I am also not required to vote in every game as you seem to think.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Just stating a fact. Anchorage has a 1.5 game lead in the division with 2 games to go.

He only has 1 loss all season getting 2 more in the next 2 weeks is highly unlikely.

I have already stated in years past I am unlikely to vote in a Division game for precisely the opposite reason you stated as people for entirely different reasons claimed shenanigans'. I am also not required to vote in every game as you seem to think.

I didn't say you were required to vote in every game I never said that.

You do you boo boo

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I didn't say you were required to vote in every game I never said that.

You do you boo boo

So all your clever edits from earlier when you were tagging people to beg for votes to try to influence a win was what exactly?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Animated GIF

Keep your jinxes woe man!

14 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

So all your clever edits from earlier when you were tagging people to beg for votes to try to influence a win was what exactly?

Um excuse me fairy God mother. I DID NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM attempt to influence ANYONE to vote for me. Not one. I tagged the 3 ppl that had not voted yet. Nothing more, nothing less. In no way shape or form did I say "hey I need you guys to vote for me". I edited the post, one of them, not both, because I had already tagged them in the game thread. I didn't see the point in doing so in 2 separate places, which is initially what I did. 

I don't give a damn who they'd have voted for, nor were they required to vote on every game. I believe it was actually rackcs who asked for ppl to tag him if he missed any, for starters. 

But I appreciate your effort to dodge the factual comment I made about you voting shady and trying to turn it around on me. Keep it classy 

Edited by wwhickok

Week 11 preview

Death Valley @ Gotham: Will DV get the free win to keep them in the playoffs? Or will Gotham risk losing pick #1?
New Orleans @ Cuba: Will Cuba beat NOLA to keep their playoff dreams alive or will NOLA hold onto the top seed?
Cancun @ Camden: Will Cancun add on to their one game win streak? Or Will Camden keep climbing in playoff seeding? 
Raleigh @ Lancaster: Will Lancaster get a win to stay in the playoffs or will Raleigh play spoiler?
Ivory Coast @ Antarctica: Will IC get a win to possibly jump Anchorage if they falter? 
Berlin @ Singapore: Will Berlin get a must win to keep them in the playoffs? Or will Singapore get a win toward gaining the division. 
Rome @ Anchorage: Will Rome get into the playoff seeding? Or will Anchorage capture the division? 
Hungary @ Seoul: Will Seoul keep the second overall pick? Or will Hungary make their first round pick lower for Seoul?
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

But I appreciate your effort to dodge the factual comment I made about you voting shady and trying to turn it around on me. Keep it classy 

Sure we can go there as you seem to want to. My crap week started with you voting against me at 1030am on Monday. Well before the Monday night game where one of my start defensive players had yet to play. I believe it is a cardinal sin to vote before the Monday Night game especially when a team has active players in it.

The initial reason was pretty derpy too about well IDC how Dangeruss played irl in my mind he can lead this 0-9 team to a win regardless of any other factors. Then you edited that derpy post 5 hours later into something more rational. 

I posted a similar derpy post because Patty Mahomes was awesome this week and deserved a win. Also before the MNF game because that is obviously ok with you. Turns out lots of people agreed with me because Stafford is on a downward trend it seems. Guess I can see the future or have my cabal of voters alter things as needed.

Then we later find out completely by accident because I literally had no idea I forgot to post the Seoul Offensive GP that you and several others didn't even read the GP when you voted. After lauding said GP in your post about choosing Seoul. 

I mean I can't even make this stuff up.

I have way too much stuff going on to care about Death Valley. Thus the reason I had Whicker write my GP this weekend. You obviously have a grudge against me for some reason. I will just accept that and move on as it is not important in the end.

First round mock

1. Gotham- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon

2. Seoul - Kyle Hamilton S Notre Dame

3. Cancun- Aidan Hutchinson Edge Michigan

4. Antartica- Derek Stingley CB LSU

5. Seoul (from Hungary)- Garrett Wilson WR OSU

6. Raleigh- George Karlaftis Edge Purdue

7. Berlin- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas 

8. Rome- DeMarvin Leal INT Texas A&M

9. Cuba- Kaiir Elam CB Florida

10. Lancaster- Evan Neal OT Bama

11. Anchorage (from DV)- Andrew Booth Jr  CB Clemson

12. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Jordan Davis INT UGA

13. Camden- Ikem Ekwonu OL NC State

14. Ivory Coast- Chris Olave WR OSU

15. Anchorage- Devin Lloyd LB Utah

16. Camden (from NOLA)- Sauce Gardner CB Cincinnati 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, WFLukic said:

For the old WF guys that remember him, Robley passed away some time earlier this month. A real bummer. The New Orleans Jazz are dedicating the rest of their season to him.

We would like to send our regards.

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

For the old WF guys that remember him, Robley passed away some time earlier this month. A real bummer. The New Orleans Jazz are dedicating the rest of their season to him.

Damn. Robley was awesome.