BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

15 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't care you can have my spot. Let's be completely honest if Alvin kamara is not back there is absolutely no ******* point in me writing a game plan. I put a lot of thought and quite frankly a lot of trickery into my offensive game plan this week and you know  How much of that was mentioned so far in that thread? Not even a ******* little bit

Sounds like he's back to practicing, so that helps.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sounds like he's back to practicing, so that helps.

Yeah I'm hoping that he comes back because I'm not really the type of person to bail on a game plan but let's be honest you guys have proven it this week. If I do not have Alvin kamara at running back nothing I write on offense hes going to matter

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

With all due respect this is something that you kind of need to stop saying. No I'm not playing any woe is me games. Can you give me a reason that I should feel confident I can win without Alvin Kamara?

Carlton Davis comes back for one.

The opponent for next week hasn’t been decided either. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Carlton Davis comes back for one.

The opponent for next week hasn’t been decided either. 

And it's not going to be as good of a roster as NO either. But none of that matters, probably, because he didn't beat a top 3 roster with trick plays.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I'm hoping that he comes back because I'm not really the type of person to bail on a game plan but let's be honest you guys have proven it this week. If I do not have Alvin kamara at running back nothing I write on offense hes going to matter

You told rags you had a lot of respect for him when he still wrote a gameplan when Rodgers was out. You should do the same regardless. 

Just now, Jlash said:

And it's not going to be as good of a roster as NO either. But none of that matters, probably, because he didn't beat a top 3 roster with trick plays.

I didn’t get why he was so disappointed until looking at the list of matchups. 

I guess everyone should digress with frustration for not beating teams that are 9-1-1 with an elite track record for the previous 4-5 seasons.

Just now, MD4L said:

I didn’t get why he was so disappointed until looking at the list of matchups. 

I guess everyone should digress with frustration for not beating teams that are 9-1-1 with an elite track record for the previous 4-5 seasons.

Hey that’s my record!