BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

21 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He liked your post 

To be honest that doesn’t mean anything until he reads how the league functions and the time commitment it requires. You’re always first choice Whicker. But that’s not my choice to make, it’s yours and Frogs’. 

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

To be honest that doesn’t mean anything until he reads how the league functions and the time commitment it requires. You’re always first choice Whicker. But that’s not my choice to make, it’s yours and Frogs’. 

You certainly didn’t make it seem like I was your first choice. 

So I definitely want to stick around and continue doing work for the league. I would be interested in helping a team longer term with game plans if needed, but I don’t know how involved I can be when it comes to actual GMing or voting

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Blue said:

@MWil23for Coach of the Year

I appreciate that, but zero chance I’m in this league without you doing basically everything else. I get to do defensive stuff (and you did 1-2 game plans there as well) and give my 2 cents on personnel. 

Finished with 4 wins but a 3 game winning streak at the end.

427e1f0d-401e-4efa-bf80-f98402752c66_tex

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Whicker said:

So I definitely want to stick around and continue doing work for the league. I would be interested in helping a team longer term with game plans if needed, but I don’t know how involved I can be when it comes to actual GMing or voting

You can join me. :)

I honestly have been looking for a co-GM since I tried to recruit Prodigy a long time ago.

6 hours ago, WFLukic said:

I'm in a similar boat to Frogs tbh. No longer a spring chicken and these late Sundays/early Mondays are getting a lot tougher on my body, especially with my new job.

You playing the old card???

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

You certainly didn’t make it seem like I was your first choice. 

You’re technically already around. The more people we expose to the league the longer we keep it alive. Please don’t take me tagging someone who is very active in gm mocks personal.