BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

32 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't care you can have my spot. Let's be completely honest if Alvin kamara is not back there is absolutely no ******* point in me writing a game plan. I put a lot of thought and quite frankly a lot of trickery into my offensive game plan this week and you know  How much of that was mentioned so far in that thread? Not even a ******* little bit

You need a theme. Try gifs, it worked for you last week. :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jlash said:

And it's not going to be as good of a roster as NO either. But none of that matters, probably, because he didn't beat a top 3 roster with trick plays.

It's not about losing to New Orleans.  It is about the impression that everyone has just now given as a voters

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Going against the number one ranked team and getting a bad result is what’s got you down?

Lukic has one loss the entire year for a reason. New Orleans beats healthy teams too.

Lucky for him he didn’t get the meme version of our team, as I’m sure we’d continue our Viking raid through sedentary society.

200.gif

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It's not about losing to New Orleans.  It is about the impression that everyone has just now given as a voters

Which impression is that? That you can't beat a top 3 roster without your two most dominant offensive players?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Going against the number one ranked team and getting a bad result is what’s got you down?

Lukic has one loss the entire year for a reason. New Orleans beats healthy teams too.

I mean this with the utmost respect Since you did not know Carlton Davis was back this week do you know who norlin who New Orleans lost to? Mind you that team was very healthy at the time.

In no way shape or form am I trying to suggest New Orleans does not deserve to win this game as soon as I knew Alvin kamara was out for this week I knew it was Going to be a loss that is not my issue my issue is the impression the voters have now given off that's suggests that next week If Alvin kamara is out it doesn't matter what I write

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

ITS JUST NOT TRUE YOU PLAYED ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN LEAGUE STOP CRYING

I'm not crying at all. I've also acknowledged that New Orleans is a very good team and I literally just said they deserve to win. I did nothing more than express how comments made came across.

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm also sick of an entire is of an entire of the attitude I get when I speak in opinion because it seems like I'm the only one here that's not allowed to have 1 that the I just have to fall in line and agree with everything that you guys say

Your opinion is just simply invalidating the thoughts and opinions of other voters based on a false premise.

"If Alvin Kamara doesn't play the league will vote against me no matter what".

It's wrong. Flat out. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jlash said:

Your opinion is just simply invalidating the thoughts and opinions of other voters based on a false premise.

"If Alvin Kamara doesn't play the league will vote against me no matter what".

It's wrong. Flat out. 

You are allowed to feel that way but Maya but my opinion on this matter is not based on this individual game. Regardless all I did was speak an opinion And apparently anytime I do that it's gotta become a big controversial argument and then I'm treated like I'm doing something wrong. Here's an idea that maybe people should try out if you don't like what I have to say ignore it instead of responding to it and making something bigger out of it that it needs to be

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

And more importantly, what you're doing is attempting to pressure voters next week, no matter what happens, by calling them out for a voting bias that doesn't exist except from in your mind. Tired of it.

Is in no way shape or form am I trying to pressure anybody.. Everyone shouldn't vote based on who they think deserves to win I don't care what that means

Adams being out for the year is a bummer. It might have come out of the blue back then, but those two trades I made for DeMario Davis and Jordyn Brooks at the deadline are gonna save the second level of my D big-time with Alexander Johnson and Adams both gone.