BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Real Talk, Seoul should be awarded the #1 overall pick for actually trying this season despite losing every game. It's kind bogus that the team that's in that spot basically just quit and benefits from it

I agree with this, and I'm not even sure who we are talking about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Real Talk, Seoul should be awarded the #1 overall pick for actually trying this season despite losing every game. It's kind bogus that the team that's in that spot basically just quit and benefits from it

Yeah but his memory is gone; he thinks that Trevor Lawrence comes out next year so it balances out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Putting in Jordan Love and all his backups this week with no game plan is "actually trying"?

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

Yeah, my bad.   Last week sucked.   I knew it wasn't going to change my spot with a W or L this week,  so it was pointless.   If i thought Gotham was trying to win a game,  I would have.    If Winning a game would have changed my position in anyway,  I would have..     I also don't want the #1 pick,  so yeah don't do that.

4 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Yeah, my bad.   Last week sucked.   I knew it wasn't going to change my spot with a W or L this week,  so it was pointless.   If i thought Gotham was trying to win a game,  I would have.    If Winning a game would have changed my position in anyway,  I would have..     I also don't want the #1 pick,  so yeah don't do that.

Whether you want it or not is irrelevant. It's about what you deserve in frankly what Gotham doesn't

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

We should be an honorary playoff team so that I can continue to gif and meme dismantle my opposition. Who says no? 

200.gif

I don't care you can have my spot. Let's be completely honest if Alvin kamara is not back there is absolutely no ******* point in me writing a game plan. I put a lot of thought and quite frankly a lot of trickery into my offensive game plan this week and you know  How much of that was mentioned so far in that thread? Not even a ******* little bit