BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah I'm hoping that he comes back because I'm not really the type of person to bail on a game plan but let's be honest you guys have proven it this week. If I do not have Alvin kamara at running back nothing I write on offense hes going to matter

You don't need Alvin Kamara, one of the top running backs in the league, to win. But you need someone better than a guy who got 5 carries each of the last two weeks as your feature back.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Which impression is that? That you can't beat a top 3 roster without your two most dominant offensive players?

He paid out the wazoo to have a backfield of Henry and Kamara as the centerpiece of the offense. When the two key pieces of your offense are out, yeah you're not gonna be as successful. Last year one of the main reasons I lost in the playoffs was because Kittle was out. And I had Jonnu Smith and Logan Thomas to replace him. 

Injuries suck and can derail your season but it's an unfortunate part of the game. Every year they talk about how the healthiest teams are the ones who win. It is what it is.

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You don't need Alvin Kamara, one of the top running backs in the league, to win. But you need someone better than a guy who got 5 carries each of the last two weeks as your feature back.

He paid out the wazoo to have a backfield of Henry and Kamara as the centerpiece of the offense. When the two key pieces of your offense are out, yeah you're not gonna be as successful. Last year one of the main reasons I lost in the playoffs was because Kittle was out. And I had Jonnu Smith and Logan Thomas to replace him. 

Injuries suck and can derail your season but it's an unfortunate part of the game. Every year they talk about how the healthiest teams are the ones who win. It is what it is.

I actually completely agree with everything that you just said but the thing is I don't have a guy worthy of starting other than Alvin kamara right now. Which was my entire point I never said the voters were doing anything wrong. Those words never came out of my mouth what I said was I think that it is fair to say it's to say that it doesn't really matter what I write offensively offensively if kamara is not available is available I'm not going to win because I don't have an alternative running back that matters That isn't me being woe is me or being dramatic that is a cold hard reality. I'm not trying to be controversial I'm not crying or whatever else people want to say the rogatory about me it's me I am being honest about my team's situation.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We should be an honorary playoff team so that I can continue to gif and meme dismantle my opposition. Who says no? 

200.gif

You can be my honorary co-owner for the playoffs