BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 hours ago, Whicker said:

So I definitely want to stick around and continue doing work for the league. I would be interested in helping a team longer term with game plans if needed, but I don’t know how involved I can be when it comes to actual GMing or voting

I've been begging you for a long time to be my DC, your only responsibility would be writing epic defensive gameplans like the one you wrote for week 12.

I definitely think we need to make a concerted effort to bring in some co-owners this season.  

If you want one, go find one in a team forum, the draft forum, if you work for the NFL ask a coworker?

What will drive me up the wall is if we get next season and people want to bow out cause they don't have a co-owner after not doing anything to find one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I definitely think we need to make a concerted effort to bring in some co-owners this season.  

If you want one, go find one in a team forum, the draft forum, if you work for the NFL ask a coworker?

What will drive me up the wall is if we get next season and people want to bow out cause they don't have a co-owner after not doing anything to find one.

I’m trying to even bring them here for others. I don’t want one personally but I get the need/desire.