BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

When Nick Mullens is the best QB you get during a season, and half his throws are uncatchable, that's excellent.

It's not, but if it makes you feel better to pretend Mullens doesn't have four starts with 300+ passing yards on his resume with a terrible supporting cast around him, good for you.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's not, but if it makes you feel better to pretend Mullens doesn't have four starts with 300+ passing yards on his resume with a terrible supporting cast around him, good for you.

Ah yes, because that means he's anything close to accurate.

You were wrong on Aiyuk.  It happens.  We all have missed on guys before.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ah yes, because that means he's anything close to accurate.

You were wrong on Aiyuk.  It happens.  We all have missed on guys before.

He's completing 64% of his passes with a 7.9 YPA for his career. I know a lot of that is garbage time, but he's hardly Kyler Murray here.

I'll admit I'm wrong when I am, unlike you who waits until they're no longer on his BDL team.

Edited by Blue

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

He's completing 64% of his passes with a 7.9 YPA for his career. I know a lot of that is garbage time, but he's hardly Kyler Murray here.

I'll admit I'm wrong when I am, unlike you who waits until they're no longer on his BDL team.

I don't do that, but nice strawman there.

45 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rags didn’t you even say you did this last season at some point?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Rags has improved. He used to be the biggest homer of all time (shout out Justin Hunter & Bacari Rambo) but now he’s just an above average homer.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Blue said:

I feel like my cheeky "he's hardly Kyler Murray" shot went unappreciated.

The BDL vets agree you’re talking nonsense and decided to stray away from this arguement.

Edited by MD4L