BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Lmao, I don't care how you build your team.  If it sucks, its not my fault.  Don't be such a  YoYo Smuggler and blame me for your short comings.  Also, I'm joking about your team sucking, so there's that you Winklepicker.

What’s this suppose to mean?

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Yep I’m sure people will be extra motivated to vote for me after this 

C’mon man. You just have to hit on your choices.

Just now, Counselor said:

I am saying I’m sure getting all these studs will secure me votes big bubba 

They have real salaries so when you pick that high you need immediate quality production. Somebody will find quality players in the later rounds at much more affordable values.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

They have real salaries so when you pick that high you need immediate quality production. Somebody will find quality players in the later rounds at much more affordable values.

I mean while I agree with you. The picks being as high as they are, there's a real chance of hitting several times. 

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Of course they will. I also don’t know how much time I have left in this league so I want to go all in here. 

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean while I agree with you. The picks being as high as they are, there's a real chance of hitting several times. 

Ivory Coast hit it with Chase Young. Three of the four picks @Counselordrafted round one did not finish the season. That seems like something that could impact a teams win/loss record.