BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

So... I dismantled a very good team to be able to do this in the future and build the team the way I wanted. The future is now. It is our right to build our team the way we desire within the rules and salary cap. It’s an opt out year there is no telling at what level many of the top talents will perform in any draft let alone after having a whole year off from football. I have drafted plenty of busts as well and it isn’t going to change. The draft is an uncertainty. I’m not trading for sure things. I don’t see anything wrong with this. And people such as pheltz have already decided my team sucks regardless so you shouldn’t be worried. This isn’t a sim it comes down to opinions and if minds are already made up why worry? PM me if you have a complaint or I will PM you and we can talk about it. 

41 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So... I dismantled a very good team to be able to do this in the future and build the team the way I wanted. The future is now. It is our right to build our team the way we desire within the rules and salary cap. It’s an opt out year there is no telling at what level many of the top talents will perform in any draft let alone after having a whole year off from football. I have drafted plenty of busts as well and it isn’t going to change. The draft is an uncertainty. I’m not trading for sure things. I don’t see anything wrong with this. And people such as pheltz have already decided my team sucks regardless so you shouldn’t be worried. This isn’t a sim it comes down to opinions and if minds are already made up why worry? PM me if you have a complaint or I will PM you and we can talk about it. 

What makes you think any of us have an actual problem with it?

Pretty sure we are all just bitching because it's what we do best.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don't care who you draft as 50% or more of 1st round picks are busts. I just think it would be funny to make you make all these picks and finally build this team you speak of.

Which team is that btw?

Long Beach Leprechauns

Anchorage Wolves

Sacramento Sasquatch

Anchorage Trappers

45 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And people such as pheltz have already decided my team sucks regardless so you shouldn’t be worried. 

Lmao, I don't care how you build your team.  If it sucks, its not my fault.  Don't be such a  YoYo Smuggler and blame me for your short comings.  Also, I'm joking about your team sucking, so there's that you Winklepicker.

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I don't care who you draft as 50% or more of 1st round picks are busts. I just think it would be funny to make you make all these picks and finally build this team you speak of.

Which team is that btw?

Long Beach Leprechauns

Anchorage Wolves

Sacramento Sasquatch

Anchorage Trappers

Clearly the team I am now. But do you want to keep prodding me? Take it up in PM. I said I wasn’t having a good week. Please let’s go

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

Lmao, I don't care how you build your team.  If it sucks, its not my fault.  Don't be such a  YoYo Smuggler and blame me for your short comings.  Also, I'm joking about your team sucking, so there's that you Winklepicker.

I share my yo-yos with everyone