BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Not a whole bunch. But looking at just three of your LBer quickly Cunningham gave up 2 and Alexander 3 last year while McKinney hardly played last season was targeted only 7 times but did decent on those targets he did give up 5 in 2019.

Combined, almost as many as Justin SImmons gave up last year.

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

It’s so depressing. I traded up quite a bit to go get this guy and he could care less to even catch a pass or try and block. He has no heart

I don't think it's a heart thing. I think he's got the yips, simple as that. His hands were fantastic in college and effort was never an issue.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s so depressing. I traded up quite a bit to go get this guy and he could care less to even catch a pass or try and block. He has no heart

You’re taking the preseason a little too seriously.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

I don't think it's a heart thing. I think he's got the yips, simple as that. His hands were fantastic in college and effort was never an issue.

Have you watched the plays? He’s alligator arming like he’s afraid and he isn’t putting any effort in blocking. I know it’s just pre season but come on man. If he had half of what DeVonta had upstairs and that competitive edge he would be a super star with his physical tools. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Have you watched the plays? He’s alligator arming like he’s afraid and he isn’t putting any effort in blocking. I know it’s just pre season but come on man. If he had half of what DeVonta had upstairs and that competitive edge he would be a super star with his physical tools. 

When the season is over trade him to me then.

• Like 2